Nach Baliye 7

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

||Rashami-Nandish Appreciation Thread|| The Khatti Meethi Jodi of Nach (Page 24)

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

This week teen ka tadka...am sure upmacwill be best co they wer given salman..nandami got sargun..rashu better dancer than her...salman n sargun ..no comparison at all..biased starplusAngry

no offence for sargun but  thats true that rash dance much much better thn sargun she even dont need choreographers

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grey23

knock knock may i join?Embarrassed

SureeeSmile plz join..nandami fans nt coming ..avoiding coz of forum wars..wat to do..if u join ill get someone to talk hereSmile
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinafans

This week teen ka tadka...am sure upmacwill be best co they wer given salman..nandami got sargun..rashu better dancer than her...salman n sargun ..no comparison at all..biased starplusAngry

no offence for sargun but  thats true that rash dance much much better thn sargun she even dont need choreographers

Ya ur right..Smile..but damage already done..Confused..but their 2nd act was superb so they wer nt in bottom 3..god is there...ppl here mk fun of rashami that she faked injury.. but i know she was really injured.was in pain.. n was walking with limp..but no one can mk out seeing her performance. .but no point explaining here.Confused
grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged

knock knock may i join?Embarrassed

SureeeSmile plz join..nandami fans nt coming ..avoiding coz of forum wars..wat to do..if u join ill get someone to talk hereSmile
ya they have almost disappeared...have nandmi started their promotion?
grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i really feel bad whwn they r constantly reminded that LA incident...Cry she had no other option thats why she had to go...but because of media they were misunderstood...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vib.

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i really feel bad whwn they r constantly reminded that LA incident...Cry she had no other option thats why she had to go...but because of media they were misunderstood...
ya dear...am so happy u joined..Smilerash was actually injured. .she went to LA coz of legal notice .. it was in contract..she performed with injured leg..but she didn't say nything..wen other contestants charged at her..she pleaded in front of whole world to give her a another chance inspite of being innocent. Janedo...god is there..see they r in final that too with good scores. .next episode theyll get highest. .nyways ur upma fan na..they r very close to upma..they come n go to film city together from resort..eat together gujju bonding naSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

grey23vib.

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yes i know she had legal notice..when the news came out 1st i posted supporting her but everyone was bashing her..
yes i m upma fan first..but i really adore these two..i started liking them from their previous reality show..she was excellent there also..i had huge expectations from nandmi apart from upma even before the show started..because rashmi was outstanding in her two previous show as well..she is a good dancer..why would she need to fake an injury!!

merryface

grey23 IF-Dazzler
grey23
grey23

Posted: 08 July 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
what i really like about rashmi is she is too naive and childish..and nandish is so calm and composed...and yes i just love their bonding with upma

merryface

Go to top