Nach Baliye 7

||Rashami-Nandish Appreciation Thread|| The Khatti Meethi Jodi of Nach - Page 18

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tinafans

no offence for sargun but  thats true that rash dance much much better thn sargun she even dont need choreographers

Ya ur right..๐Ÿ˜Š..but damage already done..๐Ÿ˜•..but their 2nd act was superb so they wer nt in bottom 3..god is there...ppl here mk fun of rashami that she faked injury.. but i know she was really injured.was in pain.. n was walking with limp..but no one can mk out seeing her performance. .but no point explaining here.๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: merryface

Sureee๐Ÿ˜Š plz join..nandami fans nt coming ..avoiding coz of forum wars..wat to do..if u join ill get someone to talk here๐Ÿ˜Š

ya they have almost disappeared...have nandmi started their promotion?
grey23 thumbnail
i really feel bad whwn they r constantly reminded that LA incident...๐Ÿ˜ญ she had no other option thats why she had to go...but because of media they were misunderstood...
merryface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grey23

i really feel bad whwn they r constantly reminded that LA incident...๐Ÿ˜ญ she had no other option thats why she had to go...but because of media they were misunderstood...

ya dear...am so happy u joined..๐Ÿ˜Šrash was actually injured. .she went to LA coz of legal notice .. it was in contract..she performed with injured leg..but she didn't say nything..wen other contestants charged at her..she pleaded in front of whole world to give her a another chance inspite of being innocent. Janedo...god is there..see they r in final that too with good scores. .next episode theyll get highest. .nyways ur upma fan na..they r very close to upma..they come n go to film city together from resort..eat together gujju bonding na๐Ÿ˜Š
grey23 thumbnail
yes i know she had legal notice..when the news came out 1st i posted supporting her but everyone was bashing her..
yes i m upma fan first..but i really adore these two..i started liking them from their previous reality show..she was excellent there also..i had huge expectations from nandmi apart from upma even before the show started..because rashmi was outstanding in her two previous show as well..she is a good dancer..why would she need to fake an injury!!
grey23 thumbnail
what i really like about rashmi is she is too naive and childish..and nandish is so calm and composed...and yes i just love their bonding with upma
merryface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grey23

what i really like about rashmi is she is too naive and childish..and nandish is so calm and composed...and yes i just love their bonding with upma

ya she needs to learn to be more diplomatic n less emotional. The last act it was just that they had prepared n act..on that song..using their marriage pic...but she became emotional. .nandish sed yeh har act me zyada hi ghus jati hai..priety also cried seeing d act..but her shot for remarks  was taken after she was ok..
when will voting lines open? ..they all r shooting fr d final episode..is it going to be 50% marks n 50% votes..or just votes.? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys some people are making up things to make UpMa and Nandmi fans fight on this forum... don't fall for it! Our favourite couples are friends and roomies so don't let the negativity around here get to you! 
merryface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Guys some people are making up things to make UpMa and Nandmi fans fight on this forum... don't fall for it! Our favourite couples are friends and roomies so don't let the negativity around here get to you! 

Ur rite...upma n n nandami have seen name fame..ppl know every detail about them..evn if they sneeze it becomes news..tellychakkar reported they didnt sleep in same room..in lucknow...donno if they sit outside their rooms to see that. .mostly actors tk separate rooms coz along with them their manager makeup artist n photographer travel..they use separate rooms to get ready..but tellychakkar is putting false news then others r getting masala..
ya we know nandami n upma r room mates n get along very well...they both r working hard but theyll be happy if either wins..coz its just a matter of 5 lakhs.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
treat for Nandami fans.. if not UpMa, my second favorite should win.
check it out and enjoy.. I sure did!

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/370614-nach-baliye-7-finalists-nandish-sandhu-and-rashmi-desai-at-sndt.htm