||Rashami-Nandish Appreciation Thread|| The Khatti Meethi Jodi of Nach - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love Nandami soo much...they r d best ppl...may god bless them always😊
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Super happy that Nandami r in finalr..saw their performance pics..its superb
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: TuMeri

Super happy that Nandami r in finalr..saw their performance pics..its superb

They r good dancers all know...everyweek they come up with a thoughtful message. .this week.. dedicated to army ppl...fabulous performance. .wait n watch..am sure it will be superb..😊😊
merryface thumbnail
Waiting eagerly to watch lag jagale se,..so nice n emotional πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii ppl. I have liked Nandish since uttaran. Im a great fan of him :) & although Rashmi & Nandish always were my favourite couple. It should be such a happy moment if they both win the title. :)
merryface thumbnail
Hi Isha  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šplz visit this At everyday...n if u know nyone else whu love nandami ask them to join too..can someone post pics? 
rads560 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I watch nach baliye regularly...and I like nandish and Rashmi d most...they are really the most deserving coulple...but its so sad that very few ppl here are supporting them...while for other couples there s ahuge fan following
...Edited by rads560 - 8 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: rads560

Hey I watch nach baliye regularly...and I like nandish and Rashmi d most...they are really the most deserving coulple...but its so sad that very few ppl here are supporting them...while for other couples there s ahuge fan following

ur right they have fans but in fb..many fans hesitate to come to india forums coz they feel  here lot of fights tk place...we r less n nt trgetting ny fan group or ny contestants. ..but dear if all think this way our nandami wont get more fans...u plz visit everyday dear...ill ask others to come too..its nice to see u here..if u know nyone else plz ask them to join..😊
rads560 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

ur right they have fans but in fb..many fans hesitate to come to india forums coz they feel here lot of fights tk place...we r less n nt trgetting ny fan group or ny contestants. ..but dear if all think this way our nandami wont get more fans...u plz visit everyday dear...ill ask others to come too..its nice to see u here..if u know nyone else plz ask them to join..😊

sure I would
merryface thumbnail
Originally posted by: rads560

sure I would