Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Yet another CLASS APART Epi..200th epi.yayyiiee

kaveriadiga8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode started on An emotional note again!  Manik trying to console his baby..He is sooo in tears.!! Parth and Niti made me cry again!!! They nailed it.! He says SORRY. IM SORRY. He just took you away right in front of me..Chachi and Chacha and Manik is about to go out..Chachi asks him to get Rishabs clothes.! Manik goes out and takes it.!! All are waiting down and Manik comes there n he just goes out..! Cabir goes to him! And Manik hugs him and cries..!!! And I was crying like a babyy on that scene. !! I can never see him cry. ! Shittt. Mahhnnn. I can't get over that face.! Manik says everything was sooo right. Our surprise. Lights. Rain. And then everything became a nightmare. The expression when he said that.! He starts blaming himself. He says she lost her smile because of me..He keeps saying he's at fault..Cabir says he's not at fault but Pandit is.! Manik says he would've KILLED THE PANDIT. .Here Chachi and Chacha try consoling Nandu and she says she wants to sleep and she does.! Cabir consoles Manik that time will heal everything!  Mukti Alya n Dhruv thinking of MaNan and Alya gets Bhais call. Her Bhai. ! She ignores it first and then answers..! He is acting all innocent asking If MaNan are alright. And where they all are? She's rude at first and then she says shes at Nandinis place and she will come soon..Harshad disconnects the call and shows his true Colors..The jerk is backkk!!! He's like First plan SUCCESSFUL. God knows what this guy is Upto..!! Manik comes in and Chacha Chachi are also there. Manik requests them that can they all stay there with Nandini?  Navya also requests and Chachi happily agrees.!  Cabir says they will settle in the living room only.!  They're all putting up beds..Manik is so restless. He asks Chachi if he could check on Nandu..She says maybe she's sleeping. But Chachi can see the love between them.She asks Manik to take Haldi waala doodh for Nandu and he is like as if he got the most fav thing in this world.!! Nandu is sitting on the bed and he comes there..He gives her the milk.She doesn't take it..He drinks it once. .And says it's amazing. He drinks it again to satisfy her and Makes some weird weird expression. ;) She looks at that in the mirror and faintly smiles and even he smiles..! Don't worry guys.! Manik will get her smile back!!
Precap.That dumbf#%k tells in the police station that she doesn't know what Manik is talking about and she doesn't know anything about the case. I effing hate you Riddhima. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
 nice way the make 200 episode 
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just heart manbir scene yaar! the way cabir hugged him and manik let his pain out was...!!!...

cant describe how beautiful that was!

and the last scene...uff!! <3 <3 <3

thanks for sharing the WU :)
snehal.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful 200th episode ðŸ˜³
Thanks for the wu😊