Reporters

Ananya to get into trouble in Sony TV's Reporters

_SJM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Though all you fans have been excited to see Ananya (Kritika Kamra) and Kabir (Rajeev Khandelwal) coming close, soon a major twist will come their way in Sony Entertainment Television's Reporters (Rose Audio Visuals Pvt Ltd).

It will so happen that Ananya will claim knowing Kabir quite well in front of her colleagues who would mock her attraction towards him. She would then create a questionnaire about Kabir and decide to do a survey on his impact on the office people.

Shares a source, "The girl will form a fun questionnaire and on her attempt to print it, she would end up accidently typing 100 instead of 10 copies. She would go ahead and collect the 10 leaving the rest on the printer plate."

Manav (Sunny Hinduja) would see the remaining sheets and take them to Malvika (Megha Chatterjee) who would be shocked to see them.

She would confront the team and ask the person to accept his/her deed when suddenly Kabir would come up and stop her. He would have a copy of the questions with him and tell the team that he knows who is behind the act.

Will Kabir punish Ananya or save her? What would be the outcome of this situation?

We tried reaching Kritika but she remained unavailable to comment.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ananya-get-trouble-sony-tvs-reporters-150506

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing it with us ðŸ˜Š
😲Oh no, Kabir has to save Ananya  ðŸ˜‰
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh. God. This is pathetic imagination. Do I laugh or cry? What in the hell are they trying to show? It is another romantic in a newsroom? Beh... This sucks. Main BLOOPERS. Forget, this is not a blooper. This is fatal damage. A. No one makes such useless questionnaires in office and prints them. Make an online questionnaire! Easier to circulate to even thousand people.  B. They are just showing Kabir and Ananya are falling in love even before they are. Kabir will save her give her his own paltry dose of shouting and daant and it will be over. Pathetic. I wouldn'y give two hoots for a twist like this. btw, thanks for the article!  
paradigm thumbnail
Disappointing and stupid track
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
LOL its obvious she is falling for him...but she has to realize that fangurling a guy is much different from accepting his past present and future. There is a difference in attraction and love. But what I don't like is Kabir is already aware of her obvious attraction towards him which i don't want. This might make him a bit wry towards her. I how this track doesnt materialize or at least it is there just to intrigue Kabir regarding the reason behind Ananya's interest in his life.
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lo ji shuru ho gayi romance!😳
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh why!! *facepalm* 
Kabir will obviously save her from everyone's wrath.. But what's the need for such a illogical track when they could've done so much more.. 
Zannat18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia_junkie

Oh why!! *facepalm* 

Kabir will obviously save her from everyone's wrath.. But what's the need for such a illogical track when they could've done so much more.. 

I agree with you ðŸ˜Š
Zannat18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

LOL its obvious she is falling for him...but she has to realize that fangurling a guy is much different from accepting his past present and future. There is a difference in attraction and love. But what I don't like is Kabir is already aware of her obvious attraction towards him which i don't want. This might make him a bit wry towards her. I how this track doesnt materialize or at least it is there just to intrigue Kabir regarding the reason behind Ananya's interest in his life.

I know ðŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I feel we should wait for the exact thing to unfold...the questionnaire may not be something personal about him. It might be things like 'when was his first article' or 'any awards he has won'. May be this is just to make him curious regarding why she idolizes him so much.