My thoughts on episode 198

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I am just loving Roshni attitude, love the way she was pasting pictures of Sid and her... the interaction with her mom, the way she got the excellent idea of throwing a party and the biggest one yet Roshni surprising everyone and turning care taker...

Sid talk with his mom was the best I just love how he is treating her..seriously he is angry on her and looks like he will not forgive her ...

Beeji is the best cupid ever, the way she had Simran and Kritika working so hard had me cheering, finally they are paying in some way for punishing SidNi and the way she told them about the core taker and the candy tote...But the plan was the best loved the new caretaker

Simran and Kritika are finally paying for their deeds though I would like to see some more suffering from them at least for now Beeji will handle them

Kesar is back and I am so happy, now the Patel family is coming together

DD looked amazing as always, she finally got everything back and she looked so happy, she was really proud to see how well Roshni was behaving it was good to watch her...

This plan of Sid with Roshni dad came so unexpectedly I really hope it ends well...

Amazing episode as always and it deserves...
Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely post for the funny epi my frnd👏👏
beeji is the hero of yesterday's epi😃 Luv Sid's dialogues to his mom😳

for this awesome post my frnd😊