Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is enough for Ishveerians to breathe. I'll watch only this sequence, nothing else.  Won't return to watch MATSH until Ishveer actually unite because the PH and CV's are cunningly playing with our emotions.  This is just to keep us calm.
Ishveer116 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Love this scene ❤️
Waiting eagerly for it...
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg.. Yayieee um dancing wohooo
Ishani z hugging him back.. This z gona be so hot..
Tfs...😊
Dreamyy  will surely watch this scene...

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sam, thank you so much for the pics!! This pics show us what these two actually are. They're beyond magical and perfection. Seriously, this is going to be like a lotus blooming in the mud. Okay. Poor generalization and stupid choice of words but like seriously! Haha. I've no words left that's why blabbering.
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fakeName

My thoughts - Read this article recently http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25566-rv-to-try-proving-ishaani-characterless-in-meri-aashiqui-tumse-h.htm.

Saw this article on colors channel with the title Ranveer comes close to Ishani to prove what?

Guessing Ranvir is trying malign Ishani's image infront of others to prove her charaterless.

Yes even I was thinking d same. He was trying to prove ishaani character less.  But Mr. RV in this process u don't become d one. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
More than a hug.. I feel they are kissing☺️

Ishveerrr❤️
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought he was trying to prove he doesn't care about her! Why this characterless thing?
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I thought he was trying to prove he doesn't care about her! Why this characterless thing?

I also don't think that he was trying to prove her characterless because If he was on that then he wouldn't stop rithika when she was going to tell the lawyer !
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

I also don't think that he was trying to prove her characterless because If he was on that then he wouldn't stop rithika when she was going to tell the lawyer !

Ritika is going to tell the lawyer that Ishani is characterless???😡😡😡😡