India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Best episode ever!!

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
So everyone which is the best jamai raja episode according to u??

U can comment for only one and tell why??

Waiting to hear your responses.

Well mine was the confession episode for the pure perfection in the acting of Ravi and Nia..
Plus the song Mar Jaiyan which just reminds me of them till date..
Pure bollywood style proposal sequenceLOL
And ofcourse the kissBig smile

P.S. Not to forget their background score uff that was out of the world!!

So start commenting lets see which episode winsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stephie34rachana10madhuhariniskinnypal

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
my favourite epi is epi 96Smile
Sid returns home frm accident and Roshni applies medicines to his woundSmile I found loadz of love, care and fear of loosing in Roshni's eyes and the best part is Sid also reciprocated his love and assures her hugging backSmile Also that was a hot one as the way NiVi performed in thatEmbarrassed next one is, Roshni goes to DD and ask her a hug while DD happily hug her backSmile A wonderful ma-beti scene was also in that oneSmile 

The most watched epi in my JR list is also this epi onlySmile I downloaded the ful epi on that day itself and will watch it whenever I goes to SidNi land/moodSmile

afghangirlrachana10A.Greenskinnypal

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhuharini

Sid returns home frm accident and Roshni applies medicines to his woundSmile I found loadz of love, care and fear of loosing in Roshni's eyes and the best part is Sid also reciprocated his love and assures her hugging backSmile Also that was a hot one as the way NiVi performed in thatEmbarrassed next one is, Roshni goes to DD and ask her a hug while DD happily hug her backSmile A wonderful ma-beti scene was also in that oneSmile 

The most watched epi in my JR list is also this epi onlySmile I downloaded the ful epi on that day itself and will watch it whenever I goes to SidNi land/moodSmile
Ya one of my favourites too..she was so damn scared to lose him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
1 episode? Silly
I have to say episode 154... i have lost the count how many times i have seen that episode LOL 
It had everything in it which i like about sidni... from cuteness to hotness to mushiness to nok-jhok. In short it describes all of their personalities in one whole episode...Day Dreaming 
and to be honest i was waiting kabse yaar for them to consummate their marriage ROFL and i was glad the cvs made us wait so long for it.. !! Embarrassed

P.S It also showed Roshni actually drunk which i wanted to see (my dream sequence) Party

Special mention to episode 139. Their meeting after 6 months was TOO emotional. BOAT scene Heart And their forehead touching wala pose just Broken Heart !! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10A.Green

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged

thats my favorite as well. the care and love  from Roshni for Sid is amazing.and DD has a soft corner for Sid.

A.Green

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

1 episode?Silly
I have to say episode 154... i have lost the count how many times i have seen that episodeLOL
It had everything in it which i like about sidni... from cuteness to hotness to mushiness to nok-jhok. In short it describes all of their personalities in one whole episode...Day Dreaming
and to be honest i was waiting kabse yaar for them to consummate their marriageROFLand i was glad the cvs made us wait so long for it.. !!Embarrassed

P.S It also showed Roshni actually drunk which i wanted to see (my dream sequence)Party

Special mention to episode 139. Their meeting after 6 months was TOO emotional. BOAT sceneHeartAnd their forehead touching wala pose justBroken Heart!!

Me too! My most favorite epi was 15 and 154. I watch these two epi all the time. No matter how many times I watch it, I can never get bored. The confession and the consummation was amazing. We had to wait 153 epi for their consummation, but the wait was worthed because they were too hot to handle. SidNi give us everything which we wanna see in every couple. They are cute, romantic, hot, passionate. Overall it's SidNi, and I love them from the bottom of my heart and no one can beat them or their chemistry. Tongue

rachana10A.Greenskinnypalmadhuharini

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skinnypal

1 episode? Silly
I have to say episode 154... i have lost the count how many times i have seen that episode LOL 
and to be honest i was waiting kabse yaar for them to consummate their marriage ROFL and i was glad the cvs made us wait so long for it.. !! Embarrassed

P.S It also showed Roshni actually drunk which i wanted to see (my dream sequence) Party

Special mention to episode 139. Their meeting after 6 months was TOO emotional. BOAT scene Heart And their forehead touching wala pose just Broken Heart !! 
I too love the boat scene oh it was really heart touching.
And 154 well it is awesome to say the least

skinnypal

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

thats my favorite as well. the care and love  from Roshni for Sid is amazing.and DD has a soft corner for Sid.
Ya DD's soft corner for him was shown quite evidently first time in this one..

Go to top