12 [50.00%]
4 [16.67%]
2 [8.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Will skip the episode! Looks like torture on a platter!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhumbobbiedhillon

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
1 for me...you know my reasons

Too much Josid and Forced Shojal scenes Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumEfinah36SajSassy

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
 3 from me 
 Your Review is 100 times better than this episode !!!!! - I do not like to write  much to make  my  and others' mood off !!!!

SajiiejhumjhumSajSassy

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave 3 ..filler episode ...
One scene kavya chachu scene and kiss stood out...loved the naughty glint in his eyes...
Today astha told mein instead of hum...and lied to indru again for shlok...
Waiting eagerly for Tom for shlok s plan ..that one pic and video from hanif sir has skyrocketed my expectations...hope ashlok and cvs won't disappoint me ..

Did u felt the Sid convo to vahini was badly done...so fast ..not that I am dying to see his convo but the convo was going super fast ...hope he stays ok otherwise I am dreading re purannn.
Doc is a regular at shloks...she is amazed seeing shloks love towards astha...today she told something about their meeting and all...I don't know where it is going..hope she stays like that..

Saji,

Sid..was used...maybe if there is a strike... it was shot in a rush..and he barely paused to take a breath. It would have made more sense if Sojal was shown or if Jyoti had made the call to her. Now the suspense is building..up on him..the cv's have to set right the mil - dil relation betn RE-Jo... so some kind of separation for Josid now..as all the others of the Agni parivar have gone thro it.. Nirjali, Varal, Ashlok and now Josid. 

Surbhi is very happy to meet Shlok after all these years and she is spending every free minute of hers with him.Wink The track of her falling for Shlok..may come true... Ouch only this is left now...Ouch

Let us see what we get today..hope it is not a full filler like y'day.

SajiiejhumjhumDhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy..Tks for Review. ...5 Excellent  ..Yesterday...For ..AStha back ..AShlok..it was really ..Beautiful. ...Loved ...Astha's Old Natural Liveliness   Ebp. .. like  Softy Shlok  Agnihotri. ...did.

Today...3...for Shlok's  scenes...looking Yummy and at Astha's   Pic.with longing...Especially  his look of giving Astha kavyas  kiss ..Sin.

Yeah definitely Cvs are recreating the ...AShlok scenes too fast... Hope  they take it slow...with AShlok...and...Jungle Track onlyWith. AShlok Together. ...Alone..for   one week  atleast...3 or 4  days..ok

Vani,

The last para..if it is shown..then...it is fantastic... we want to see only Ashlok without the crowd.. want to see waht Shlok does to jog her memory n she will see his concern n love for her.. 

Hope he is able to meet Astha at the mandir n give her Kavya's kiss.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SajiiejhumjhumakashavaniDhth1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmyBig smilenice reviewBig smile
Gave 3Big smile
nothing interesting mostly jo-sid-renukaConfused
So sid is going awayConfusedfor reporting and again that annoying renukaAngry
Ok astha lied to grandpaWinkgoodBig smile
Shlok and kavya scene cuteBig smile
So apsara tries to convince astha to go to mandir but doesn't agreeConfusedlet see what plan shlok hatches nextWink
So today they gave us a holidayROFLafter back to back ashlokWinkLOLcv's thought we might not take too much happiness we will get diabaticLOL
So let see what come's next for usWink
hope our show doesn't get affects by the strikeConfused

Debbie,'

Holiday is true...for the filler..LOLLOLLOL brains and eyes got rest...cool off in the summer heat. I know the CV's thought that if see too much Ashlok then we will all go bonkers.. so they spared us by torturing us with scenes of Joresid..

As for the strike..fingers crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Nim_var 
I gave very good 

1. Our Aastha spoke Mein instead of HUM , I don't like the way she is talking hum, so dramatic!
She lied him and I love it.
2. Shlokie looking Aastha pics and talk with Dr. He wants to spend time with her to bring her memory back. Jungle track is coming! I wish this time it will go for 4 to 5 days. 
3. IS again made a mistake of involving her in Job, that will bring some more flashes of memories  with Shlok. 
4. Finally the talk between Shlok and Kavya , the kiss from her, his gleam on his face, wow Shlok kya baat hai . He can't with out seeing his beauty. He is neither need food nor drink, he needs only his Aastha now. 

Precap: I am thinking of his plan to meet his soul , What are the possibilities we will have now? 
I am excited now , because from yesterday i am eagerly waiting for Jungle track.

Hey Padmaja,

The DQ has begun her nautanki... slowly.. by talking in marathi, searching for the locket of bappa.. and lying to IS...LOL 

Yes, i also think by involving her in the office work...IS has made an error.. Astha is getting her fb...pakka... as a result of this. 

Shlok...does not need food or water..only a sight of his Astha is enough for him. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

I vote 5 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Go to top