Poll

What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gave 3 ..filler episode ...
One scene kavya chachu scene and kiss stood out...loved the naughty glint in his eyes...
Today astha told mein instead of hum...and lied to indru again for shlok...
Waiting eagerly for Tom for shlok s plan ..that one pic and video from hanif sir has skyrocketed my expectations...hope ashlok and cvs won't disappoint me ..

Did u felt the Sid convo to vahini was badly done...so fast ..not that I am dying to see his convo but the convo was going super fast ...hope he stays ok otherwise I am dreading re purannn.
Doc is a regular at shloks...she is amazed seeing shloks love towards astha...today she told something about their meeting and all...I don't know where it is going..hope she stays like that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am giving 2 nimmy...
I liked kavya... and liked sojal saree...
it was very boring...
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: k.taddy1234

nice review...
Today i will not rated epsiode... becoz I found boring... to much of Renuka and Josid Drama...
But liked Shlok and kavya Scene...
Loved it..

yes..filler all the way and we got a nice long...scene of JOSID... no sign of editor uncle...😡 

That teeny tiny scene of Shlok with kavya was super..cute...
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Gave three nimmy

Tks for the review.🤗

Divya..you are welcome.. 😛 Nothing much to say..actually..apart for kavya n Shlok's 10second scene.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: potomac

I don't know how the eps was .. Going by your wonderful review I gave good .. 100 hugs .. Oh wait 1000 hugs for my gal for doing a fabulous work every single day ... Muahhh!!! Nimms , you should try your hand in writing ff ... I am not kidding , please give it a thought .. I am sure you will do wonders ⭐️

Deepa, it was ok...that is all... Astha lying to PP... was good..and we had that tiny scene of kavya giving a kiss to chachu so that he can give it to Chachi when he meets her at the mandir...😃 and Shlok in turn kisses his cutie pie..kavya. 

aawww..thanks Deepa...am able to do it..for now.. 

As for writing ff's... not right now..maybe sometime..down the road..I did write 2 for the V day's contest..u know.. 😉
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhumjhum

Nice review Nimmy 😊.
Well today I'm not going to rate as there was nothing to cheer at least for me.
Btw Ashlok ki scene mile naa mile kisi aur ka scene toh roz milegi yeh aaj pakka ho gayi 😉 😛 no problem I also change my channel 😛 😆.

Jhuma,

yes..nothing much to write about..maybe this was one of the banked epi..due to the strike..which may still happen...let us see.. maybe the next few days will be like this..low key... and staid..

As for yr other obs... yes... ek scene tho banta hai...roz... aur kaun hai.. I see it..am brave..😉 get to see some beautiful saris...😃
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

thanks for the review Nimmo😃 Great Job 👏

rated 3😳 it was quite boring ( as per your review)

Want Aashlok Back Bas 

Sahrish,

Yes,.. did not think of the word boring..😆😆 

Have to wait for..Ashlok scenes...the jungle HM is coming..holding to that...n dreaming..😆😆
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review nimmy😃nice review😃
Gave 3😃
nothing interesting mostly jo-sid-renuka😕
So sid is going away😕for reporting and again that annoying renuka😡
Ok astha lied to grandpa😉good😃
Shlok and kavya scene cute😃
So apsara tries to convince astha to go to mandir but doesn't agree😕let see what plan shlok hatches next😉
So today they gave us a holiday🤣after back to back ashlok😉😆cv's thought we might not take too much happiness we will get diabatic😆
So let see what come's next for us😉
hope our show doesn't get affects by the strike😕

padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim_var 
I gave very good 

1. Our Aastha spoke Mein instead of HUM , I don't like the way she is talking hum, so dramatic!
She lied him and I love it.
2. Shlokie looking Aastha pics and talk with Dr. He wants to spend time with her to bring her memory back. Jungle track is coming! I wish this time it will go for 4 to 5 days. 
3. IS again made a mistake of involving her in Job, that will bring some more flashes of memories  with Shlok. 
4. Finally the talk between Shlok and Kavya , the kiss from her, his gleam on his face, wow Shlok kya baat hai . He can't with out seeing his beauty. He is neither need food nor drink, he needs only his Aastha now. 

Precap: I am thinking of his plan to meet his soul , What are the possibilities we will have now? 
I am excited now , because from yesterday i am eagerly waiting for Jungle track.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honeypot

Gave 3 ..filler episode ...

One scene kavya chachu scene and kiss stood out...loved the naughty glint in his eyes...
Today astha told mein instead of hum...and lied to indru again for shlok...
Waiting eagerly for Tom for shlok s plan ..that one pic and video from hanif sir has skyrocketed my expectations...hope ashlok and cvs won't disappoint me ..

Did u felt the Sid convo to vahini was badly done...so fast ..not that I am dying to see his convo but the convo was going super fast ...hope he stays ok otherwise I am dreading re purannn.
Doc is a regular at shloks...she is amazed seeing shloks love towards astha...today she told something about their meeting and all...I don't know where it is going..hope she stays like that..

@bold
Was thinking the same !
Very bad shot...Sid was vey fast in saying his dialogues 
I was thinking of ashlok phone convo...it's so natural...we know it's shot separately but still it looks so nice and convincing...no wonder they rock! 

And hopefully Sid is safe otherwise can't bear to hear that renuka ! 
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago