What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
A FILLER EPISODE.. 
3 Good

Half of the episode..of JoSid... More trouble in their lives... as Sid is going to report on a flood..Re tries to stop him.. but he leaves.. and she is mad at Jo as usual. They do the naming ceremony of the baby on a small scale. Opened with Josid.. and had a sprinkling of Ashlok today.. Hope nothing happens to Sid while he is away..has a convo with Sojal on their efforts.. on Aastha. Takes his leave.. and departs. 

Astha thinking to herself about speaking in Marathi..when IS begins his 20 Q's to her..she evades it and wonders why she was lying to him. HHmmm.. Indru the sly old fox is on the alert... plans his next move very carefully. 

Doc comes for a visit when Shlok is looking at Aastha's pics on his phone... when she catches him by surprise and teases him. She is amazed by the change in him from the brash arrogant man to the more poised and controlled Shlok of today. 

Indru asks Barkha to help him with some office work, thus trapping her at home on the pretext of helping him as he is swamped by work. He is unable to finish it all on time.. I think by doing this, Aastha will def get flashes of her past back... he did not realise this when he asked her to check the accounts. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He thinks to keep her indoors by making her work.. and far away from Shlok. 

Apsara comes with the puja thali and Aastha says she has to complete work and can't visit today. Now Apsara is in a quandry..how to make her visit the temple as she has already told Shlok. 

At the chawl, Shlok in a purple tee..is all ready to leave when Kavya gives him a kiss and asks him to give that to chachi... when she mentioned kiss n chachiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..Shlok had a naughty glint in his eye.πŸ˜ƒ.neat job here.. and Vahini tells him to eat b'fast, he denies..rushes off..not feeling hunger.. or thirst..just the cool presence of his Aastha will satisfy his appetite now. Sojal wearing another new sari..with geometrical triangular prints.. nice..

Precap -  Apsara informs Shlok that Aastha is not visiting the mandir... and he tells her he will think of an alternative.. 

Two incidents.. recreated.. will have to wait to see what Shlok come up with.. was worried when they showed the Saputara n wallet back to back..don;t want them to rush the Ashlok tracks..Hope we get a nice one tom..suspense what will it be...
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice review...
Today i will not rated epsiode... becoz I found boring... to much of Renuka and Josid Drama...
But liked Shlok and kavya Scene...
Loved it..
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gave three nimmy
Tks for the review.πŸ€—
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know how the eps was .. Going by your wonderful review I gave good .. 100 hugs .. Oh wait 1000 hugs for my gal for doing a fabulous work every single day ... Muahhh!!! Nimms , you should try your hand in writing ff ... I am not kidding , please give it a thought .. I am sure you will do wonders ⭐️
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice review Nimmy 😊.
Well today I'm not going to rate as there was nothing to cheer at least for me.
Btw Ashlok ki scene mile naa mile kisi aur ka scene toh roz milegi yeh aaj pakka ho gayi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› no problem I also change my channel πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
thanks for the review NimmoπŸ˜ƒ Great Job πŸ‘
rated 3😳 it was quite boring ( as per your review)

Want Aashlok Back Bas 
Edited by SahriShrAvi - 8 years ago
mehersudhar thumbnail
3 nimmy.it was a bank episode for the strike. Tomorrow we will get is as filling. Doctor is our regular member now. In dru lil bit down when he asked her why did she lie. Asthma cant answer him properly. I think this golden fish will jump out of his hand without his knowledge. She did with Kalindi earlier. Abhi this donkey will have control on her. She always promised kalindi SL OK Anjali but she did what she wanted. They may not rush aslok story soon. We will get them in diff styles. Liking this toned down slow. She will get everything slowly but everything in a planned way from slok.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy..Tks for Review. ...5 Excellent  ..Yesterday...For ..AStha back ..AShlok..it was really ..Beautiful. ...Loved ...Astha's Old Natural Liveliness   Ebp. .. like  Softy Shlok  Agnihotri. ...did.

Today...3...for Shlok's  scenes...looking Yummy and at Astha's   Pic.with longing...Especially  his look of giving Astha kavyas  kiss ..Sin.

Yeah definitely Cvs are recreating the ...AShlok scenes too fast... Hope  they take it slow...with AShlok...and...Jungle Track onlyWith. AShlok Together. ...Alone..for   one week  atleast...3 or 4  days..ok
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally filler episode . Maybe gearing up for something dhamaka later maybe next week. I think until sat we might have something like this . Not rating today NimmyEdited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u nimmy fr ur review😊
Epi was ok. i gave three...