Sushant Singh Rajput & Shekhar Kapur had discussions over Paani

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput and Shekhar Kapur have 100 hours of discussion over Shekhar Kapur's 'Paani'

Wednesday, 6 May 2015 - 3:29pm IST | Place: Mumbai

Sushant will soon be starting work on Paani, which will be helmed by Shekhar Kapur

Sushant Singh Rajput, who will be seen in Shekhar Kapur's Paani often has long conversations about cinema with his director. Details about when the film will go on the floors are yet to be finalised, more will be decided in the coming weeks. 

Says Sushant, "Around the second week of May, I will get to know about when the film will start rolling. I have read the script and I have had about 100 hours of discussion on the same with him. Just hearing him talk is so informative. Working with him will be like going to school because he is like an educational institution. The pre-production is currently on."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-sushant-singh-rajput-and-shekhar-kapur-have-100-hours-of-discussion-over-shekhar-kapur-s-paani-2083634

Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Add 'Chullu Bhar' with the title. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
SSR's PR has gone bonkers like they were soon after his debut. 
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If they ever release this movie,I will surely watch it FDFS .I want to know what is so extra special about this movie that they need so much time to start  shooting😆.Jab bhi dekho discussion,discussion,and discussion of the script
DianaPrince thumbnail
You mean like this?