Qubool Hai

KV Instagram Picture- Group Picture SurVir/TJ/ TJ's Sister/Varun - Page 2

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Yeah Aman! I guess these accidents played, play and will continue to play a major part in the lover stories πŸ˜† So an accident is a must I guess πŸ˜†

I too think and hope this isn't offscreen. 

accident and love stories  prags  tune mujhe   kabristan  ki bhi yaad  dilla  di  πŸ˜ƒ
aahil meets  an accident  and saanm runs to himπŸ˜†
i hope so prags  this is for qh  not in real
finally u r not angry with me  to  argue  kvb on instaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†  yaar i was  still upset ny gul traetment to kvbπŸ₯±πŸ˜†   negative chemsitry is  a tangπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i hope  cvc  concentarte only on sahilπŸ˜ƒ

and sorry i didnt sigh the petitton coz i was upsetπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I suppose Aahil got hurt  πŸ˜› and Sanam saved him πŸ˜† I know its lameπŸ˜›
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They all look really nice! TFS! I also hope the bandage is for Aahil, not KV! But he looks super sexy with it anyway lol 
innocent.aman thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

I suppose Aahil got hurt  πŸ˜› and Sanam saved him πŸ˜† I know its lameπŸ˜›

ye tu maine bola tha   kuch new bol πŸ˜†

prags is right love story mai  accident zaroori haiπŸ˜†
innocent.aman thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

They all look really nice! TFS! I also hope the bandage is for Aahil, not KV! But he looks super sexy with it anyway lol 

i am sure its  for aahil not for kvbπŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice pic,TFS.may b smhw ahil will hurt seeing saving sanam&sanam get clear image whr ahil was hospitalizd 4 saving dilshad,thn may b sanam tk cr 4 ahil jst 4 humanity bt she cn saw manmarzia sequence.OMG!my imaginatns,ok,bt atleast sanam knw tht who she is&wht ahil means 2 her?thn slwly she gets her memory bk.lets c hw it turns out.hp it will b gd.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great pic! thanks for sharing glad VT is fitting in!
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

great pic! thanks for sharing glad VT is fitting in!

Yeah. πŸ˜ƒ

And I'm glad to see KV and Surbhi making him feel comfortable and not left out simply because he is relatively new. πŸ˜ƒ
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely picture. 
All of them looking great especially SJ. She is looking really pretty here. 

TFS!! 

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice photo! Everyone looks good! Yes what is with the "eyebrow" bandage? Hope it's for a scene! Maybe some sort of drama is going to happen! After all this show is a "Drama!" :)

VT looks like he is fitting in good with the crowd. Moral of the story is "Never believe E24!" I have seen the hoop la they create over things and 99% of it is fake! Not just on this show, but also in another show I follow E24 said that this actresses "chased" two of the actors on her show! But recently she got married to a completely different person, and one of the said actors actually went to her wedding as well! LOL. Kuch Toh Loag kahenge...logo ka kaam hain kehena! 

Everyone looks so fresh! The spirituality is really doing them good! I also see that Surbhi is wearing "grey" not white? Like a light Dove Grey! Very nice color! TJ has taken VT under her wing! LOL. Unlike when they were shooting on different sets, I think now the cast is getting a chance to be together as one unit. That is always a good thing. I am sure they are all going to have loads of fun. Especially when Khala-Khalu and Lateef and the rest of IM get into the mix as well! That crowd is a full on riot! 

Agree with Aman...I have no issues with VT. Seems nice enough. But the character of "Shayar?" Lets not even go there! LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago