|| How To Increase Forum Rank ||

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello guys! ðŸ¤—
Here you have got some tasks to do for this forum so that we can make it reach at least top 20! ðŸ˜ƒ

1. Vote on the Chaska Meter as many times as possible (try to do so ten times a day).

CM Total Points are updated every Monday. They are not updated every time someone votes. To make your vote count you have to LOG IN then VOTE then LOG OUT again. Only one vote per log in counts.

2. Post any new thread that you think are relevant however in doing so try not to post double topics! It doesn't help increase our rank if the Mods have to close bashing threads etc. so try follow IF rules at all times.

Also, try to make sure that you make as many topics as you can "Hot Topics!" The ones with the red envelopes! Blue envelopes help decrease the rank whereas red ones help increase!
IF THERE IS A RED ENVELOPE TO THE LEFT OF A TOPIC'S NAME ON THE MAIN FORUM THEN IT IS A HOT TOPIC - 
Red topics (with the red envelope are the topics which help increase the rank). Topics turn 'hot' or 'red' when they get 250+ views or have a minimum of 25 comments.
IF THERE IS A BLUE ENVELOPE TO THE LEFT OF A TOPIC'S NAME ON THE MAIN FORUM THEN IT IS A NORMAL TOPIC - 
Blue topics do not contribute much to increasing the forum's rank so let's try to get as many hot topics as possible going on the forum.

3. Comment-share your views and opinions.
Open up your self & discus about anything you want but in a mannered way.

4. Like any posts that you think make a difference.

5. Comment on any articles/videos that has any actors of the show or the show itself tagged in it! I think you can comment twice or thrice on each article so please do so! Commenting on such articles/videos is what helps increase buzz points the shows receives. You can only post one comment per hour and 3 is the maximum.

Please don't miss out the videos on IF too.they also help to increase the buzz point/rank i guess.

6. Make sure that you have added Badi Door Se Aaye Hain on your forum list. You can do this by:
1) Go on to 
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain forum.

2) Click on the unfilled Gold Star next to the Drop Box.

3) Your page should refresh and the Gold Star should then fill in.

4) If you click on the drop down arrow, 
Badi Door Se Aaye Hain should now come on your forum list.

7. Comment on the profiles of our celebrities also,at least 2-3 times a day.This will help to improve their rank as well as forum rank.

8. You can go to picture Gallery and comment on pictures related to this show and the celebs.

9. I know weekends are a time to relax but isn't this forum a way of relaxing? Make sure we are active during the weekends as well... because that's when most other forums are inactive so we should take advantage of this. ðŸ˜ƒ

Write up credit : .Kriti. & ...JES...
Please don't copy content without permission. ðŸ˜³
Edited by ...Rushar... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Brilliant post!

I already follow 1st one but noe I will also do that login/log off thing and bdsah is already in my forums and I will comment on everything as mentioned .

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The forum rank decreased this week 😭

Tfs.. I didnt know about that red n blue enbelope
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ghotalaz.
It has almost been a year of mine of IF but still I am unable to understand this forum rank wala thingy.
Its just too confusing.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

@Ghotalaz.

It has almost been a year of mine of IF but still I am unable to understand this forum rank wala thingy.
Its just too confusing.

so true... the way the activity increase last week, i thought the forum rank would increase but the opposite happened.😲 wonder how this forum rank works 😕