India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ganga has wronged only Jagya not Anandi

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Ganga has been wrong to Jagya    She did wrong to him Her blames , her misunderstandings for him are unjustified  She has been  very very wrong to him  Did injustice with him Have been cruel to him Her blames , her misunderstandings are heart piercing for him and what is his fault? Nothing  He is complete innocent  She should be ashamed of herself for this and she  needs to earn his forgiveness and heal him for the wounds she herself  gave

Ganga has been wrong in this Mannu's past matter Jagya has been constantly asking her to tell him but she did not listen to him and now by not listening to him on this she gave him another wound With Mannu misunderstanding Jagya and blaming him as per spoiler  Ganga is responsible for this situation and she should realize Jagya has been always right Ganga should correct  it and tell Mannu the truth

But Ganga has  done not any wrong to Anandi

What wrong Ganga has done to her ? why everyone should worship Anandi ji for her interferences in their personal lives and taking very important decisions of their lives Their kids without asking them ?

This woman Anandi never understands her limits  Constantly  I am seeing her pushing leg in Jagya's personal life like she owns him  Can lecture him around , can take decisions about him and then force on his head?

This woman Anandi  has guts to give Sanchi who was going to be  Jagya's fiance her used stuff her kamar bandh   Sanchi was a fool who was too lost in how to impress Jagya did not see her act but Anandi's act from which angle it was justified? if Sanchi would have given it back to Anandi then would it be Sanchi who  would be wrong?   No it was Anandi who was wrong  Why Jagya's fiancee should wear his balika vadhu's used stuff ?

Anandj ji  questions Jagya about his relationship with Ganga when she was only his beneficiary  and orders him to keep a distance from her because Sanchi does not like it  How much double standard is this Anandi?  Someone should question this double standard woman  Anandi then what is your  relationship with Jagya ? Why don't you draw a line and stay in some limits You constantly interfere in his life , personal matters , questions him , orders him to do things as per you think  , even give his fiancee your used stuff Why you think his fiancee/wife is totally cool at it?

Then after his marriage with Ganga whenever she came to BH she pushed her leg in his life  Bhairon Basant tell Jagya something  The point is conveyed but she will jump in with her own lecture like she has more right on him more than his father and tausaa Must give her special lecture and he did not needed her lecture either

Gauri and Sanchi views about Anandi interfering in Jagya's life will be that of every person  Why she still interfere in his life like she has some specific right on  him

Husband and wife have difference in something Dadisaa diffused that but Anandi jumped in with her  own lecture  Why? Dadisaa hain naa She said that and Jagya became quiet then why she jumped in and not only jumped in when she felt Ganga did not like it she is saying in front of Dadisaa let me move to Shiv Niketan so that Jagya's anger can get calmer hearing Ganga's words only Wah what makes this woman thinks he listens to her more than his wife ? How she thought Jagya's anger got calmer hearing her great words ? and why she cannot let the wife give her clarification but jumps in herself then her thinking she is over confident Jagya listens to her more than his wife Amazing what guts what thinking

This time she crossed all limits It was a very sensitive matter regarding Mannu and she came giving promise to Ratan Singh without asking Jagya and Ganga ?These are lame excuses she wanted to calm down a crying dying man  The fact she thought  Analyzed he is true not doing drama then she gave promise I will make you meet with Mannu  wow  you don't bother to ask from Parents before giving any such promise ?  Even a kid knows if I had to take my best friend to a party at my home I came to give invitation to him at his house I should ask parents Their permission  If siblings ask from their parents can I take my sister to market or to play ground so how Anandi ji forgot about Mannu's parents for such sensitive matter and gave promise to Ratan Singh and later announcing it in front of parents

Does she not know her childhood best friend Jagya is a very kind hearted person He has a very kind heart  Why he will not fulfill the dying man' s last wish?   Why she could not tell Ratan Singh talk to Jagya I am sure he will help you You gave him Mannu's custody so he can help you and I am sure he will

Ganga is victim of Ratan , a wounded , abused woman but she has more heart in her than Ratan Why Anandi could not tell Ratan ask forgiveness from Ganga She will help you make him meet with Mannu

In this way she is not  only giving hope to that dying man but also showing him a way for his repentance

But what Anandi ji did she  gave promise to Ratan I will make you meet with Mannu and then announcing her decision in front of Jagya and Ganga  Wah She thinks she owns Jagya and Ganga They are her puppets They will and have to follow whatever she does and decides about their kid that too such sensitive matter ?

What wrong Ganga  has said to Anandi with what right you took this decision ? Why Ganga is wrong if she says Anandi has no right to interfere in her and Jagya's personal matters ?

Yesterday's Jagya's words were tight slap to Anandi  Look at him  He too cares for Anandi and her kid and always think better for them   but he clearly says I have no right to interfere in Anandi's personal matters  He stays in his limits and kudos to him Very proud of him then why Anandi does not do that ?

Jagya's  silence on Ganga's words  Anandi has no right to interfere in our personal matters the way she did in Mannu's Ratan  case , was a  wake up call for Anandi  to see her mistake  Jagya cannot say anything on that because Ganga is right but what Anandi madam did ?

She cannot see her mistake and learn her lesson but she is becoming victim of Ganga Ganga has poison in her heart for me that's why saying so

Her thought process was hilarious  She made that video game thing too Ganga hates her  Ganga was only encouraging Abhimanyu but Anandi ji concluded from that Ganga dislikes her  Amazing Anandi so your son can put down other's kids but when other's encourage their kids I will get you a better video game if you came in top 5 then it became they hate you and your kid ? Wah Anandi Wah

What made her think Ganga has poison in heart for her if she had would she  be serving her breakfasts when she and Dadisaa were comfortably chatting ?

If Ganga had poison in her heart for you then why on your one call she would go to Shiv Niketan to cover you up there leaving all her personal work ?

Why it is so difficult for Anandi to understand its not her presence which is disturbing Ganga but her these kinds of acts Her interferences in their lives not giving them their space , which they give her but she does not give them Her taking very important decision about Mannu without asking them but no the great Anandi ji made it Ganga hates her and making so called great sacrifice by moving out of BH so Ganga can be happy 

Cvs what they want to prove from it  Will they make Ganga apologize to Anandi  Lol and for what crime ? What wrong Ganga has done or said to her? Arey even sisters keep some limits when it comes to sensitive matters of each other's  kids They don't make decision on their own but consult each other before doing so if Anandi ji forgot that whose is at fault Ganga or Anandi? Anandi so why she is moving out of BH doing drama Ganga has poison in her for me ?

Ganga should only apologize to Jagya but not to Dadisaa and Anandi for anything  and if  creatives are making it Ganga has wronged poor Anandi that's a joke  By butchering Ganga's character , making her a scapegoat to glorify Anandi and give her clean chit for her wrong decision of staying in BH not convincing Dadisaa before and now moving out by making her so called sacrifices for Ganga still they cannot give Anandi ji clean chit  Anandi's character is reduced to nothing but a joke

Yesterday's scene between Dadisaa and Anandi was hilarious Dadisaa crying  Anandi begging LOl she is moving to Shiv Niketan which is at few distance from Badi Haveli Mannu can go there on his cycle Pooja can to BH  from there by feet  so why so much drama ?

Creatives think they are getting sympathies for Anandi like this Hahaha Its ridiculous Wake up from fantasy land cvs  I accept Anandi is a human can make mistake but don't  try to make her pour soul through these pathetic ways but make realize her mistake and improve  but this bechargi drama that you are trying to show  is nothing but a joke Dead

Edited by saba113 - 06 May 2015 at 8:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababukate-nic_Manahil_mahi12Dreamer_Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i think anandi understood her mistake but problem is with dadisa.
yesterday anandi clearly told her that i should go , dadisa agreed but not with heart , rather she still want anandi to be with her .

Anandi has only one problem that she cant say no to her.

But now onwards Anandi should be firm on her decision and should say no to dadisa.

yesterday dadisa behaving like kid. she is not using her brain. 

Root cause of the problem is dadisa and her blind love.

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

i think anandi understood her mistake but problem is with dadisa.
yesterday anandi clearly told her that i should go , dadisa agreed but not with heart , rather she still want anandi to be with her .

Anandi has only one problem that she cant say no to her.

But now onwards Anandi should be firm on her decision and should say no to dadisa.

yesterday dadisa behaving like kid. she is not using her brain. 

why can't she say no 2 Ds??
din't she say No 2 Ds on shiv's matter??
she only agreed 2 marry shiv bczo bhago was dying & she took promise from her oderwsie she wudn't'd even listened 2 her mother  also.

and A understood this after 11yrs??

if A'd 2 live wid shiv's ex(if had like aashima) & she wud'd interfered in AnSh's life like Aji did how wud'd Aji reacted??
she wudn't'd even asked S's ex like ganga told but rather she'd shouted on her.

and now also Aji din't realize that shes  wrong . shes still making herself a victim saying ganga hates her & has so much poison 4 her.if she'd realized shes wrong in interfering then she wud'd never said those "zeherwala" dialouge.
it clearly shows her narrow thinking that if ganga din't like her interference in her matters then ganga hates her & has poison in her heart.oderwise any oder prsn will realize that he/shes interfering & oders r not liking it & stopped doing that.
shes not going out of BH bcoz she wants JaGan mrd life not 2 b affected but bcoz she doesn't want 2 b blamed 4 responsible 4 it which she knew shes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_kate-nicsaba113Libra123

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Very true Saba 

Ganga has been wrong with Jagya only She did no wrong with Anandi that Anandi thinks like this for her she hates her and have poison in heart for her Sleepy Anandi's character seriously nothing but a irritating joke Her thinking her actions irritating beyond words 

Which mistake Anandi realized ?

Anandi was wrong 11 years ago agreeing to stay in Badi haveli and putting all of them into uncomfortable set of relationships Ganga  Jagya were  in no position to ask her to leave , even ask Dadisaa to please make her stay somewhere else but she could have convinced Dadisaa This is totally wrong to say she cannot say No to Dadisaa She can she said many times She could convince Dadisaa but she did not try at all and then if she is staying in BH why not stay in limits? She cannot control her son  and put him in limits who is rude to Abhi , she herself takes decisions of very important matters regarding JaGan and their child and then when Ganga does not like that Even Jagya does not approve her this act  Dadisaa too did not  She started her drama Ganga hates me Have poison in her heart for me so i am leaving BH doing favor on Ganga's seven births Dead

well if creatives made Ganga guilty for Anandi and apologize to her its too much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manahil_saba113tiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

i

how root cause of problem is Dadisaa and her blind love Root cause of problem is Anandi who thinks she owns everyone and take any decisions about their lives , their kids without asking them Interfere in their lives noon stop then become false victim 
Ganga still did not ask her to leave BH  Anandi's presence in BH is not distrubing her  that much how much her non stop  interferences in her and Jagya's personal life

Edited by kate-nic - 06 May 2015 at 8:23am

_Manahil_saba113Libra123tiny15

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Anandi cannot say no to anyone then how she refused to shiv for marriage?

Anandi cannot say no to anyone then why she did not  obey Bhairon and dragged Jagya back from laxmiganj ?when Bhairon asked her to give him  time and space  He will come back on his own 

Anandi cannot say no to anyone then why she did not accept Jagya's no for marriage and started hitting him with taunts he has not changed  calling him selfish and her emotional blackmailing to agree for sake of her heavy heart , his family  ?

Anandi always do thinks as per her whims and fancies She wants world to revolve around her only 

_Manahil_saba113Libra123tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top