Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

   
Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 (Page 51)

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4430

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

waise sab plz bataaenge what is their nickname my parents call me guddu and shonaBig smile
mere ghar me everyone call me chenamaka

iqrak IF-Dazzler
iqrak
iqrak

Joined: 04 February 2015
Posts: 4430

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by iqrak

i love to listen  hamdard then khamoshiya ,then chaar kadam then bhawan then markerena and then my bro ka song birju 

i love jeena jeena and saibo baaki jeeya dhadak dhadak, maulamere maula and o re piyaEmbarrassed
tumne mere cousin ka rap suna birju me
was that ur cousinShockedShocked i love that song!!! i keep listening to it daily in repeatr
ya nayed  butbollywood me use nazey bulate h , ya usine gaya h last part
the last part is oli the fav thing in that song!!! pls tell him im a gr8 fan of his songSmile
ya i will him he had also work in add pepsi ke
oh my friend acted in oe of pepsi ipl ka add!!!Big smile
he alone in that add
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Joined: 16 May 2013
Posts: 29390

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22



thank u awida and u know m a big rahat fateh ali khan, kailash kher, arijit singh and atif aslam fanEmbarrassed

I like Rahat's voice..very soothing . Bool na halke halke is one of my favorite songs.
Kailash's voice is gr8 too. I like : Allah ke bandhe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

waise sab plz bataaenge what is their nickname my parents call me guddu and shonaBig smile
wow i have a bengali sister family friend v call her guddu didi!!!Embarrassed my name is kutty!!Tongue coz im the youngest among the four of us so they call me kutty but abhi i have grown tall toh sam is my nick name par nani mujhe chutki bulati hainSmile
hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Joined: 29 August 2013
Posts: 3267

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by iqrak

i love to listen  hamdard then khamoshiya ,then chaar kadam then bhawan then markerena and then my bro ka song birju 

i love jeena jeena and saibo baaki jeeya dhadak dhadak, maulamere maula and o re piyaEmbarrassed
tumne mere cousin ka rap suna birju me
was that ur cousinShockedShocked i love that song!!! i keep listening to it daily in repeatr
ya nayed  butbollywood me use nazey bulate h , ya usine gaya h last part
the last part is oli the fav thing in that song!!! pls tell him im a gr8 fan of his songSmile
ya i will him he had also work in add pepsi ke
oh my friend acted in oe of pepsi ipl ka add!!!Big smile
which song u guys r talking abt???tell me also
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@hani birju from hey broBig smile it will be amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by poorva22



thank u awida and u know m a big rahat fateh ali khan, kailash kher, arijit singh and atif aslam fanEmbarrassed

I like Rahat's voice..very soothing . Bool na halke halke is one of my favorite songs.
Kailash's voice is gr8 too. I like : Allah ke bandhe.

have u heard zindagi k safar mein by rahat fateh ali khan and o re piyaEmbarrassed and by kailash kher saiyaan and aavo jiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmine143shrividhyaawida

Cinnamon_Kisses IF-Sizzlerz
Cinnamon_Kisses
Cinnamon_Kisses

Joined: 12 November 2014
Posts: 16079

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqrak

Originally posted by poorva22

waise sab plz bataaenge what is their nickname my parents call me guddu and shonaBig smile
mere ghar me everyone call me chenamaka

haa i remeber u told meBig smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANURAJ FUN QUIZ ( REMINDER SET PAGE 68)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62

Author: shrividhya   Replies: 491   Views: 10787

shrividhya 491 10787 24 May 2015 at 12:02pm by Manan_love123
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1122   Views: 17452

..Happy.. 1122 17452 07 May 2015 at 11:37am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1089   Views: 14692

..Happy.. 1089 14692 03 May 2015 at 9:43am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1071   Views: 16746

..Happy.. 1071 16746 29 April 2015 at 11:30am by iqrak
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||*||#Thread-19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1117   Views: 20051

..Happy.. 1117 20051 24 April 2015 at 11:02am by iqrak

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index