#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 73

Posted: 8 years ago
2 week me show kese end kar sakte hair colors I hate u 😡
Guys there is no point tweeting them! If they are told not to disclose anything now, no matter how much u guys try actors won't disclose! So you people tweet colors tv ! Only channel can give you the info
Originally posted by adisimi

Guys there is no point tweeting them! If they are told not to disclose anything now, no matter how much u guys try actors won't disclose! So you people tweet colors tv ! Only channel can give you the info
tum mujhe koi tweet batao me colors TV KO karti  ho 
Originally posted by iqrak

god knows kya hoga , now after reading so much article mujhe lag raha h ss ke cast jhut bol rahe h mujhe lag raha h sorry kisi ko hurt ki to lakin itne sare articles jhut nahi ho sakte but i hope ss off air na jae
iqrak...if it's true, the people concerned should come forward with the truth...we are only asking for confirmation...not asking them to climb Mount Everest...! Dire la verite...c'est pas la mer a boire...! 
now i am tierd of tweeting ss cast and colors yaar hani kuch replyaega tweets ke to bata dena
Edited by iqrak - 8 years ago
Waida u are right! Incase colors is planning to replace shastri sisters with another show and that too in 2 weeks, its seriously impossible to believe that actors r still not notified! But i think those ppl are bound by their contract and aren't allowed to disclose anything until channel or production house allows them to Edited by adisimi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hanii_0

Waida can I screenshot n tweet ur comment to d cast on twitter
Yes hanii...you can...! 😉
Originally posted by Waida1234

if it's ending in 2 weeks...why are they keeping it a mystery...? The persons/actors involved should just come forward and tell us the truth...why keep on tormenting the loyal viewers who have made them what they are today..."Stars"...! Knowing the truth...will certainly make us sad and heartbroken...but, we're strong, intelligent and mature people who know how to handle truth...! I'm not that stupid to believe and swallow their words that they are ignorant of the recent development...when the channel has already given SS time slot to another show...!❓
this one 😉
Hani shri is already planning to tweet colors tv right? Lets consult with the other members and then come on 1 decision! Bcoz neither colors nor actors are replying
hi hani simmi iqra! and wauda!!!😃 lets wait for habiba and poorva also!!!