#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hanii_0

don't know whats going on ðŸ˜­
May be..they are not sure what decision to take...! I'm in a dilemma, if it's supposed to end in two weeks...why so much mystery...? How they're going to close all the loopholes in two weeks...they don't have super powers...? As far as I know...the Production House and the Actors are given prior notice one or two months before their show goes off air...! From the beginning SS has been a mystery box for me...with their unimaginable and unlimited triangles tracks, shocked faces...and dramatic marriages...! ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by adisimi

Yes i completely agree with waida! Guys if we want an answer, then we have to force them to give it ! This can be done only if you people who are on twitter send them as maany tweets as possible so that they r forced to reply! I feel there is no point tweeting the actors because they are kept in the same suspense as us

Hi simi you r absolutely right. But simi if the show was closing they would know by now. Let us see ithink sumit was also  talking only about time change. Let's see. Colors and shakuntalam telefilms can only tell us. the actors are bound by contracts and may be cannot reveal anything about the show without the producers permission.
Originally posted by hanii_0

waida u know urdu or hindi
I know tits and bits of both of them...but, I'm more fluent in English and French which is my main language...! Je suis Francaise...! ðŸ˜‰ Edited by Waida1234 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by _habiba_

Hi Waida how are u now?  Hope u are alright! 
I'm ok Habiba...and you...?
Originally posted by Waida1234

I know tits and bits of both of them...but, I'm more fluent in English and French which my main language...! Je suis Francaise...! ðŸ˜‰
ok ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Waida1234

I know tits and bits of both of them...but, I'm more fluent in English and French which my main language...! Je suis Francaise...! ðŸ˜‰

Wow Waida u know French??  My little bro has to learn it.. ðŸ˜ƒ I find the pronunciation soo difficult.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Guys i think we need a break and have to be patient!! 
Yes radhu u are right! Actors might not have the permission to disclose anything or may be they haven't been informed yet! But 2 weeks is a very less time! Atleast colors can now disclose their decision rather than giving heart attack to anuraj fans

Yes radhu u are right! Actors might not have the permission to disclose anything or may be they haven't been informed yet! But 2 weeks is a very less time! Atleast colors can now disclose their decision rather than giving heart attack to anuraj fans

Simi I have a strong feeling it would be just a change if time slot!  lets hope for the best!  I mean if colors made the decision we have to accept it!!!  Hope and patience are the best things ðŸ˜Š
Edited by _habiba_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by _habiba_

Wow Waida u know French??  My little bro has to learn it.. ðŸ˜ƒ I find the pronunciation soo difficult.. ðŸ˜ƒ

Guys i think we need a break and have to be patient!! 
You are from where habiba...? Yes...we should be patient...by tomorrow, we will get an idea...! French is more difficult to learn than English...especially the grammars and verbs...! Although, being French...learning English in school as a second language have been very easy for me...! I was compelled to learn English...because my family change countries every four years...! ðŸ˜‰

Ya I think colors is being very insensitive, actually they should have done the announcement simultaneously for ss and the other one. PITY  COLORS TV DOES NOT BOTHER ABOUT ITS VIEWERS.