#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi...everyone...! Sorry if my post hurt you yesterday...it wasn't intentionally...! The truth is that I'm taking part in an International Seminar on Thursday, and preparing a speech on "Ignorance, Negligence and Maltreatment" towards children in the Society...! I wanted to know...how people feel and react when they are ignored...! I'm happy that in this forum...we are not ignored intentionally...! 

Rest assured I'm not going anywhere...my love for Anuraj is too big to even think about it...! Praying that SS doesn't go off air and has a time change...! Fingers crossed...! 😊
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...everyone...! Sorry if my post hurt you yesterday...it wasn't intentionally...! The truth is that I'm taking part in an International Seminar on Thursday, and preparing a speech on "Ignorance, Negligence and Maltreatment" towards children in the Society...! I wanted to know...how people feel and react when they are ignored...! I'm happy that in this forum...we are not ignored intentionally...! 

Rest assured I'm not going anywhere...my love for Anuraj is too big to even think about it...! Praying that SS doesn't go off air and has a time change...! Fingers crossed...! 😊
welcome back waida did u see anuraj selfies 😃
hi yaaro i win yayyy 😊i am so happy dancing like mad , to happy , now going out to celebrate with my family so meet u all in the evening love u all and miss me 🤗
Originally posted by iqrak

hi yaaro i win yayyy 😊i am so happy dancing like mad , to happy , now going out to celebrate with my family so meet u all in the evening love u all and miss me 🤗
congratulation iqra 🥳
and one more thing i vm reached 110views  in 12hrs happy

and one more thing i vm reached 110views  in 12hrs happy
woohooo 
Originally posted by hanii_0

welcome back waida did u see anuraj selfies 😃
Hi...hanii...! Yes saw it...but, also got shocked learning about Tapki time slot...! 😕
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...hanii...! Yes saw it...but, also got shocked learning about Tapki time slot...! 😕
thapkiii 😡 😡

Congratulations iqrak...! Happy for you...! I'm not surprise...because I know you're a fighter...! Have a nice day and enjoy yourself to the fullest...! 🤗👏
Congrats Ivey feeling very happy and u again made me proud 😃
Waida I'm glad u r back love u loads ❤️
Hani main hoon idhar 😃