#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by adisimi

Guys sumit is right! Actors are generally the last people to get the news! Channel communicates with the production house! So only colors or shakuntalam telefilms can confirm this

what was question to sumit about change in show timings or about ss going off air.i think it was about change in timings
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
[QUOTE=shrividhya]hello guys!!!! kal raat mummy ne gusse wmein wifi iff karr diya ab jhagda karke after 12 hours on karvayi hoon!!!! to here i am!!!πŸ˜ƒ
i think v have to wait till next week for the news to be cleared😊
[/QUOTE     COLOR KO TWEET KARO Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hanii_0

hi shri and radhika

Hi hani, any news, upma ne Kuch tweet kiya kya
Originally posted by Radhika_r

Hi hani, any news, upma ne Kuch tweet kiya kya
no πŸ˜’
Ok girls aaj tho forum dull hai. I think forum will come to life only after we get some positive news. Ok chalo c u guys later
im travelling now so signaal strenght is weAK!! ani ill tweet my letter to colors??😊
Hello all the beautiful ppl...I know we are disappointed with thapki getting the slot of SS..n like u all I m feeling frustrated but trying to think positive .let's hope for the best n wait for the confirmation news..till enjoy urselves in anuraj dreamy land...

https://youtu.be/04xdIrbHvR0
lets hope for the best shivanu!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ok guys will be reaching home in a few minutes so i have to shut down the atop will meet u guys in ten mins!!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shrividhya

ok guys will be reaching home in a few minutes so i have to shut down the atop will meet u guys in ten mins!!!πŸ˜‰
πŸ‘πŸΌ