Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi...everyone...! Hope you're all doing good...? Just log in to tell you that I met with an accident yesterday while coming home from work...! A car bumped into mine...I hit my head on the steering wheel...and broke my glasses...! I'm ok...was under medical observation the whole night..nothing serious, only having a severe headache...! Letting you know...may be I won't be much active...without my glasses...it's impossible for me to read small characters...! Once I got my new glasses...I will be back in full form...hoping to get it by tomorrow afternoon...! See you all...and take care...! Love you...! β€οΈπŸ€—

PS: Sorry poorva, iqrak and Leela...won't be able to read your latest updates...but, promise will read and comment once I get my glasses...! πŸ˜‰
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Waida1234

Hi...everyone...! Hope you're all doing good...? Just log in to tell you that I met with an accident yesterday while coming home from work...! A car bumped into mine...I hit my head on the steering wheel...and broke my glasses...! I'm ok...was under medical observation the whole night..nothing serious, only having a severe headache...! Letting you know...may be I won't be much active...without my glasses...it's impossible for me to read small characters...! Once I got my new glasses...I will be back in full form...hoping to get it by tomorrow afternoon...! See you all...and take care...! Love you...! β€οΈπŸ€—

PS: Sorry poorva, iqrak and Leela...won't be able to read your latest updates...but, promise will read and comment once I get my glasses...! πŸ˜‰

waida!! thank god by his grace u r fine nothing majar!!! hope u recorver soon!! will add u in my prayers!!!πŸ˜ƒ get well soon!! is ur hurt a major one?? any internal hurt?? just take rest waiduuu!!!! hope u receive ur glasses soon!!!!πŸ˜ƒ will wait for u!!! dont worry everything will be alright!! u r strong i know that!!😳
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

omg ye kya hua?? πŸ˜­ glad dat u r fyn...tk cr n get well soon waidu πŸ€—
devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey waidu hw r u nw get well soon dear take rest wish u a speedy recovery. πŸ€—
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrividhya

whats ur fav song hani!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Wese to I lyk so many songs BT u can add ek din ap hum KO yun hum ko mil jaenge...
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
next vm will make it with this songπŸ˜‰ 
now check my vm and comment and like!!!πŸ˜ƒ
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alhamdulillah u r fine...didn't hurt much...wish u a speedy recovery and u get your glasses asap
_habiba_ thumbnail

Waida Alhamdulillah, U are Ok.. wish u all the best!  Pls drive safe and be careful!  πŸ˜Š
are U long-sighted?  

_habiba_ thumbnail
Ohh Hi esha and sahar..  How are u?? πŸ˜Š