Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
aawww how sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ m happy for u but u know mere liye kabhi kisine aisa kuch nahi kahaa๐Ÿ˜Š
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

my nana was telling my mom today" i tried a lot to talk to her and understand her character but i can never understand her!! she is very different hamesha hasti rehti hai agar 7pm ho jaye toh gayab ho jayegi tv mein ghuss jayegi!! aaj mera computer ro raha hai ki koi mujhe use hi nahi karta!! but on a serious not ur daughter has very deep emotions and very intriguing personality its very difficult to understand her but she always makes me proud!!! u r lucky to have a daughter like her who makes u proud every now and then" 

my nana's message to my mom!! just thught of sharing with u guys!!! mujhe achcha lagta hai jab anyone praises my parents and my parents get proud!!! mera bhai bol raha tha ab iss se zyada shock humein mat do!! today i have many many gr8 ppls blessings showering upon me!!!
AGAIN ill say u guys r the reason behind it u ppl r an integral part of my life koi mujhe kay kuch bole mujhe fark nahi padta if i dfeel for something that will be what u guys tell about ,me!! u guys have made my year made my life rekindled me into a better perosn 
i just waanted ki main yeh sab tum logo se share karoon!!! i have written what i felt ๐Ÿ˜Š 

awww so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by hanii_0 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hanii_0

island per ya kisi  cruise per ya switzerland ๐Ÿ˜ณ

iqruu ne bolaa belgium,maine google kiya and that is a really romantic place toh i m thinking belgiu, bhejti hu๐Ÿ˜ณ what sat!!!
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorva22

iqruu ne bolaa belgium,maine google kiya and that is a really romantic place toh i m thinking belgiu, bhejti hu๐Ÿ˜ณ what sat!!!

yeh bhi boht acha hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by: hanii_0

yeh bhi boht acha hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ok toh anuraj will go for honeymoon to belgium๐Ÿ˜‰
mishtu if u r ok with belgium toh ye commnt like karna mujhe research bhi shuru karni hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
ok toh belgium done!!!! this is the first article i read

Brussels, best known for the being the capital of the European Union, the home of Tintin and the famous painter Magritte, is not traditionally a romantic hotspot. But if you're looking for the perfect alternative to tourist-heavy Prague or Copenhagen for a romantic break, short-haul minimoon or pre-wedding getaway with your man, Brussels is actually a city of hidden treasures. Walking through the steep cobbled streets, you stumble on quaint restaurants and traditional pubs, designer shops, galleries, museums and incredible architecture. You can fly from Gatwick in less than an hour with Brussels Airlines at affordable prices or take a relaxed trip on the Eurostar from London's St Pancras.

Originally posted by: eshah143

hello ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi u ok???๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Veejay_kfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my mom went to sleep ...I'm not feeling sleepy so I'm came here ..par no one here ๐Ÿ˜ญ
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry me book padhne me busy ho gai thi and uski secialty mujhe malum nahi h me june me waha jane wali hu isliye bola