Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Veera 6/5/2015 Written Update

resistor Senior Member
resistor
resistor

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Veera 6/5/2015 WU

The episode starts with, Baldev is sitting in the dining table while Bansuri is talking to her. Baldev says Veera is still trying to boss me. Bansuri says not to worry about her and take care of yourself and your job. Manjeet's waiting for Geet, Bansuri informs about Baldev insulting Veera in the meeting. She asks why you look upset, Manjeet blames her that you're not concerned about my guests. Then Veera comes there accompanied with Geet and Deepu. Bansuri ask who's this, Manjeet reply her that she is my DIL and grand child. In SS house, Gunjan is in her room, Ranvi comes there and ask sorry to her. Ranvi talks about how he liked Deepu and enquires her visit to the hospital. Gunjan feels sad inside but somehow manages to hide the real issue. Ranvi feels bad that he's not able to take good care of her, Gunjan then runs inside and cries to herself. Ranvi feels that Gunjan's so gloomy after losing our child and right then Baldev and Veera tiff happened, he feels he should try to make her happy, gunjan smiles.

Veera shows Deepu and get their room. Deepu talks nicely with Veera which makes her very happy, and says this girl is so cute and will win all our hearts soon. Manjeet and Bansuri are talking about Geet. Manjeet informs that she has brought Geet here not just to meet all of you but to become as a prospective bride for Baldev as Veera isn't suitable for Baldev. Bansuri is quite appalled. Manjeet says Geet is such a calm an quiet girl who will listen to all your words. But Bansuri isn't happy. She says a widow with a child will never become my son's wife, she shouts that se won't let this happen. She says she'll let all the others know about this. But Manjeet blackmails her on her old deeds during her wedding which shuts up Bansuri. She says that Baldev isn't Balwant's kid, which secret she has hidden from all others. Bansuri is shell shocked. Manjeet blackmails her that she has to accept Geet as her DIL. As a last thing Bansuri says that Baldev won't accept for this to which Manjeet says if she can make Baldev hate Veera, will make Baldev fall in love with Geet too.

Geet is telling story to Deepu. Manjeet enters there and asks Deepu to go out. Manjeet tells to Geet that I didn't bring you to tell stories to Deepu but for something else. She frightens her she has to obey her no matter what. Deepu descend the stairs and finds Veera there. They start to have a chat, and Veera ends up telling the story for Deepu. Manjeet says to Geet that when I came to know Baldev had married I was shocked but now I've brought differences between them and now you've to do what I am saying, without any mistake. Geet agrees. Veera corns there, she looks at them with suspicious. She brings milk for them. Manjeet says I was explaining her, but Veera stops her and says I know you would've been explains not to trouble us and leaves with a smile. WantSuri are seated watching TV. Bansuri calls Baldev to narrate about his first panchayat meeting, as he is about to reply his sight falls on Veera who's standing behind Balwant. He says in a mocking tone that yes today's meeting went well and everyone agrees to my decision and explains about the land issue they'd talked about. Veera interferes when they're talking about making a park and says no instead of park they should build a Godown for the farmers. Baldev says no our village badly needs a park so keep your advice. Bansuri feels happy for her son. The episode ends.

Precap: Geet goes inside Baldev's room. Baldev in drowsiness holds Geet's hand think in that it's Veera. Geet says it's me Geet, not Veera. Baldev opens his eyes looking confused.

Edited by Ronatin - 06 May 2015 at 6:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chunni1pa24703987dent4utelly_buffPizza_maniactamzin43

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Ronatin 4 d WU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

resistor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top