MaNan TS :..I Fell in LoVe with My BeStFrIenD..Part3,PG9,8/5,COMPLETED - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aminahin

sorry dear got stuck wid my study so m late but hars it was s mind blowing story loved it found ur soulmate in ur bff nothing is more beautiful thn that n i just love ur writings thought its three shot but the way portrayed each n evry thng its just awesome thnx for the pm buddy love u so much
No problem aniii..am glad that you loved it...Heheh am glad that u like my writing...Thank you so much buddy..means alot yar..Thanks alot...will coem with another one soon.😳😳love yu too buddy
Originally posted by musicialtie

res  
FRST TYM I M D FRSTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

He just nods and sits in the car and  slowly drivess and he sees Nandini is the mirror and he stops the car and gets down and rus towards her and hugs her so tightly.

its my seCond best manan hug  after that cabir fiasco wala manan frst hug...

superb... really yaar... just superb...

the last was bow bown...

let me  shout       "I ELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND" 
Thank you so much eshuuu...hehe yeah ! shout more...Thank alot eshuu..am glad that you liked n loved it..meand alot..alot means alot...Thanks for reading and commenting..😳😳
sorry for late reply..read it yesterday but didnt get time..

It was awesome..thanks that u didnt make Manik as Nandinis fiance..Nandini run away from her marriage..it was cute..loved it..
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Wow this is just so awesome
Loved it
U are fab yr 
Loved ur writing a lot 
This i think is ur bestest piece of work
Loved how they confessed ... 
Thank yu so much..my best wrk..woah..thanks a ton..Thanks for reading n commenting..😳
Originally posted by CrazyMe_04

OMG!! I absolutely loved it! Nandu ran from her wedding! 😲 Wow! πŸ‘πŸΌSo Nandu made the heroic entry, awesome! πŸ˜†

I just loved how the story finished with how it started... the building scene! How ironic! πŸ˜ƒ

Take a bow girl! Coz that was epic! πŸ‘
Thank yu so much yar...Am glad that yu loved the ending...😳😳Thanks for reading n commenting...