MaNan TS :..I Fell in LoVe with My BeStFrIenD..Part3,PG9,8/5,COMPLETED - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the link Harika!!
That was like a roller coaster ride!! Loved this Nandini.. Manik is also too cute in this.. I feel nandini is getting married to manik. Is it a 3 shot only?? Why don't you extend it?? Pretty please 😊
Great update! Just loved how Nandini is so dominating... bechara Manik, always chup! 

I feel so sorry for Manik, Nandini is getting married! Ab toh I am expecting some heroic entry of Manik! Arey kuch toh kar Manik, you ain't letting her go!!!

Update soon, glad its a three shots, I just don't seem to get enough of it!
super cute n funny contu soon
Arshi and Manan together!!!!! Lovely concept!
Waiting...
awesome story harika...continue soon
πŸ‘
Finally the last part is here.Sorry I dont want to make it as FF.Thank you for those wonderful likes and comments.

THIRD SHOT

Nandini says am getting married.Manik is shocked.Manik says stop your crazy talks Nandini.There is a limit yar.Nandini says am serious.Chacha and chachi had fixed my marriage with someone.I don't even know his name.I couldn't say no to them because they did so much to us.So I had to say yes.My marriage is in 5 days Manik.I will be married by next week.Manik doesn't know what he should do.He just said I need to go.I will talk to you later.Mom is calling.He kept the phone without listening to her . Arnav came and placed his hand on his shoulder and asked him what happened Manik ? Manik turned towards him.

She is getting married Bhai !!! Arnav is shocked and he exactly knows what he must be going through.Manik is confused right know about his feelings.Arnav then asks who is she ? Manik says Nandini..Nandini Murthy.He then tells him how they met and what had happened in this one month.Arnav knows that his brother is in love but he didn't realise.Arnav says then come on na .Let's party.She is getting married.Your best friend is getting married.Why does that affect you ? You should be partying and be with her pulling her leg man !! Manik is like shocked.Of course it affects me Bhai !!!! I ...Arnav raises his brow and says You ? Manik sees him and just says nothing and he goes to his room.Arnav is smiling but he should do something before it's too late.

He goes to Khushi and calls her to their room and says everything.Khushi exclaims my devar ji is in love,true love finally !!! Isn't that great Arnav JI. Arnav says thats she is getting married.Khushi is shocked eh ? What ? She can't get married.Arnav says yeah  We have to do something.First we have to make Manik realise his love for Nandini.Arnav and Khushi went to Manik's room only to find empty.Arnav says I guess Manik realised it.I hope so Arnav JI.

Manik calls Nandini and asks her to come down.Nandini comes down running.She sees Manik leaning to the car and standing and watching the sky.Manik  She whispered.Manik looks at her.Nandini Murthy is getting married eh ? Bride look is already on your face.She doesn't speak anything.Manik then takes out something and  gives it to her.For our friendship.She opens the gift and she finds a beautiful bracelet.With infinity and love.Nandini  You are something.He is so luck to have you.You were my best friend,you are and you will be.

He takes her in his arms and kisses her forehead and cups her face and says may you have a wonderful journey with him.Maybe I won't be able to attend the marriage as am leaving today to New York due to some work.Sorry I won't be with you on your marriage.Bye.Good Night.He goes and she shouts That;s it.He just nods and sits in the car and  slowly drivess and he sees Nandini is the mirror and he stops the car and gets down and rus towards her and hugs her so tightly.He leaves her and goes .Nandini stood there shocked.She expected something else.She went inside.She saw herself in mirror and tears started to roll.She cried and said to herself I Fell In LoVr With My BesTfRiEnD.But he don't love me.He just considers me as his friend.She slept while crying.

Manik sat in his room with fno light.Arnav came and saw him like that.Arnav asked Manik  What happened ? He said I fell In love with her.I feLl In LovE WitH My BeStFriEnD . But she doesn't love me bhai.She doesn't.I don't want to lose our friendship.O don't want to lose her for forever.Please don't force me bhai.I won't be able to say to her.She is happy bhai.I want her to be like that.Sometimes love is about sacrificing too na bhai.Am going to New York bhai.Please don't stop me .I can't be here and watch her getting married.He cried while saying every word and he meant every word.He left for new york.Arnav don't know what he should do.He can't force him.He knows Manik is stubborn .He won't listen to anyone once he decided.

Arnav came to his room and slept thinking to talk with Khushi tomorrow.Nandini wakes up having a bad head ache.Her house is full of relatives and full of laughs.She can't take this all because of her love.She got ready and came down.Arnav wakes up and he sees Khushi missing .He aks his mom about it and she says Khushi went to some relative's house.She will be back by tomorrow.Arnav gets shock tomorrow.No he can't waste that much time.He asks where is her relative's house.His dad calls him in mean time.Arnav forgot due to bussiness.Two days over and now there are only two days more.Khushi returned but Arnav went abroad for two days.Arnav returned on the day before marriage.He wuickly calls Khushi and says her everything.Khushi asks why didn't you say me this before.I tried but circumstances didnt allow me.

At that time Fab 4 enter with Navya and Abhi.Arnav sees that and a plan strikes .He can go to any extent for his brother.He calls Cabir and says everything.Cabir understands everything.Cabir goes to Nandini.Nandini why are you not smiling yar.Ut is your marriage.Cabir I love Manik.Am just doing this for chacha and chachi.But he doesn't love me Cabir.She finally breaks down.Nandini is already in her lehenga as marriage is early morning.Cabir explains everything.Nandini is shocked and happy.Nandini says am going.Am going to him.She sneaks out . She runs from her marriage.She goes to his house.Arshi ,MD,MM are shocked to see her in this attire.She asks Manik!!! I want to meet him.Arnav says so you are Nandini.He calls and tells to bring his chopper right now.He takes her with him and Nandini gets into chopper and thanks him.

Nandini reaches New York.She don't know where to find him.She smiled knowing where he will be.She went there immediatly.

Hey !! Wait !! What are you doing ? She asked as she saw a boy standing on a bridge edge trying to jump.

Don't you dare come near me .He shouted without seeing who the girl is.

So ? you are going to commit suicide.Don't you think jumping from here have less chances of dying.Listen to me.You go to that building.She pointed out to the tallest building in the periphery.Go to the top of building and jump from there.You will definitely die .No chances of  living again.Ok then All The Best.She went

The boy realised who is it ? He saw her . He ran towards her and pulled her towards him and asked what are you doing here ? Today is your marriage na ? She frred herself from his grip and started to hit him.You stupid,you idiot,you dumb head,you dum dum ,you...arghhh They both were running.She is beating the boy and he is saying Nandini stop it !!! Nandini says Can't you say me that you love me.Manik came towards her and cupped her face and said I Love You.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH.Nandini too says I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK !!! Manik asked so you ran from your marriage eh ? Yeah !1 You are so dumb .That's why I need to do that.

A girl who is passing by them asked them ..Is she your girl friend ?

Manik says No she is best friend.He shouted I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND.He kissed her.It is a kiss of friendship,kiss of LOVE.It is a kiss between BEST FRIENDS who are going to turn LOVERS and soon HUSBAND -WIFE and soon PARENTS.They broke their kiss and joined their forheads while smiling and the sun rose blessing them.

SO ? How is it ? I hope it is good and nice.DO share your views and comment and like if you like it.DONT FORGET TO HIT LIKE.Thank yu for bearing me.

To receive PM's for my other works buddy me.

Love,
Harika..Keep smiling..It looks good on you.
res  
FRST TYM I M D FRSTπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

He just nods and sits in the car and  slowly drivess and he sees Nandini is the mirror and he stops the car and gets down and rus towards her and hugs her so tightly.

its my seCond best manan hug  after that cabir fiasco wala manan frst hug...

superb... really yaar... just superb...

the last was bow bown...

let me  shout       "I ELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND" 
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
well...it was cute and nice 
and dramatic as well...
and arshi !...sigh another beautiful couple they were indeed ...
n manan ...i loved the last part ...soo nandini ...the way she keeps on hitting manik and pushing him and taunting him even in the show ...sooo.that was damn perfect ending in that way ...
i loved it ...❀️
n well , now that this one is over ...are we getting another os or ss with some hatke idea soon ?πŸ˜‰
keep writing ...πŸ€—

Edited by drnidsur - 8 years ago
U write awesome ...!!!
It's seriously a very sweet story .!!!
sweet  and beautifully written... loved it