0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Additi in those designer sarees is truly looking HOT! Big smile
I also love the way her hair falls down in waves now, and is not straightened. 

Edited by FireNIce - 06 May 2015 at 7:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailu..

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Originally posted by Az07

I voted for Nikhat cuz wen she was Khusboo she was given all types of western clothes unlike Zoya who was just given jeans wid tops n formal manly tucked in shirts. Even as Nikhat 2wards d end, her dressing style changed to western wen she was in London. She was lukn awesome wid hair-bun instead of long plait n polka dot pink sleeveless top. I wished Zoya too was given forck dresses n skirts along wid jeans. 

Yes Nikhat as khushboo got very fashionable dress. 
Seher too wore initially. She wore a strap short dress when she went to steel the jeweller also initially her tops were short & strapped one. Zoya too wore a mini skirt Sj was damn hot in that 

Zoya's mini-skirt scene was forced as some say just to show some fighting between AsYa. It wud have been nice if Zoya continued wearing them sumtyms. I did not liked her saying yaha pahnungi to tumhaare bhaijaan muje goli se uda denge. Shazia also had cool clothes which r suitable to wear at home. But Zoya's skirt was micro-mini not even mini n it was really a forced scene.

Well I truly belive hotness is not in cloths. It's ur figure & attitude. Sj & Aditi have that. Both carry of saris very sexy & looks hot. I like zoyas mini skirt sequence. Especially the way she talked backed to Asad. About her continuing mini skirts many of us dress according to atmosphere around us. I wear jeans & skirts when i am with my husband & parents in city. But when I go to our ancestral houses I wear only salwars there because it's a village. Bhopal is a small town. May be that's why they didn't give zoya mini skirts. But I like seher's costumes. Slevless short tops & straps dresses. Her costumes are the most comfortable dresses in Sj wardrobe. It's decent & modern 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailu..

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I voted for Nikhat cuz wen she was Khusboo she was given all types of western clothes unlike Zoya who was just given jeans wid tops n formal manly tucked in shirts. Even as Nikhat 2wards d end, her dressing style changed to western wen she was in London. She was lukn awesome wid hair-bun instead of long plait n polka dot pink sleeveless top. I wished Zoya too was given forck dresses n skirts along wid jeans. 

Yes Nikhat as khushboo got very fashionable dress. 
Seher too wore initially. She wore a strap short dress when she went to steel the jeweller also initially her tops were short & strapped one. Zoya too wore a mini skirt Sj was damn hot in that 

Zoya's mini-skirt scene was forced as some say just to show some fighting between AsYa. It wud have been nice if Zoya continued wearing them sumtyms. I did not liked her saying yaha pahnungi to tumhaare bhaijaan muje goli se uda denge. Shazia also had cool clothes which r suitable to wear at home. But Zoya's skirt was micro-mini not even mini n it was really a forced scene.

Well I truly belive hotness is not in cloths. It's ur figure & attitude. Sj & Aditi have that. Both carry of saris very sexy & looks hot. I like zoyas mini skirt sequence. Especially the way she talked backed to Asad. About her continuing mini skirts many of us dress according to atmosphere around us. I wear jeans & skirts when i am with my husband & parents in city. But when I go to our ancestral houses I wear only salwars there because it's a village. Bhopal is a small town. May be that's why they didn't give zoya mini skirts. But I like seher's costumes. Slevless short tops & straps dresses. Her costumes are the most comfortable dresses in Sj wardrobe. It's decent & modern 

Shazia also had comfortable dresses jyaada chhota nahi jyaada bada nahi. I know its not of clothes but honestly wen Nikhat turned modern she wore all kind of modern clothes unlike Zoya who wore only jeans. Bhopal is also a modern city but our cvs will not show dat. They made it luk like village duue to some stupid society women. My bro did electrical engineering at Bhopal University n he told dat girls do wear short clothes. In Ayaan's QH promo, girls were shown wearing short clothes n even sumtyms girls were shown wearing revealing clothes in college scenes. In terms of clothes, my parents changed to a great extent. Earlier till 4-5 years ago, they wud not like me wearing short clothes even at home. But now at 22, I wear even knee-length dresses n mini-shorts at home. Till 7-8 years back, my parents even did not used to get me sleeveless dresses. But now, 40-50% of my clothes r sleeveless n I have one spaghetti jumpsuit shorts. Till I was 15, my parents even did not liked me wearing dupatta in a trendy way n they forced to wear dupatta covering most of my body which lukd weird to me but after couple of years, they did not mind how I wear it. Initially, they only used to buy me salwars wid very large suits but later they only buy churidar for me in Indian clothes. So, I feel lucky many times dat in all our families n relatives only I get to wear fashionable clothes as a girl cuz most of my relatives live in villages n even if they may live in a small city like me, my parents say dat they may not be wearing as short clothes as me at home. Initially, they were too much old-fashioned abt clothes cuz they came 4m village n shifted to Mumbai after my elder or younger bro was born n I was born here. But now also, they will never want me wear low-neck boob revealing clothes n I hate them myself. I will not myself feel comfortable in wearing shorts outside as I don't live in posh town. If I had to wear a knee-length dress for my college for any function, I wud go to college in jeans n change into dress in college n come back home in jeans as very less people wear dress in my city. Still, my parents r old-fashioned in some other things which I don't mind. 

Sorry, I got carried away too much. But I wanted to show my example dat some people really changes in terms of clothes. My parents r one of those people. I just hope all d people can change like dis. D way Asad was shown as an educated man n son of Dilshad but how he was regressive n judgemental was indigestable. If instead Ayaan was shown a MCP n judging women by clothes then it was digestable cuz he born among such people n brought up by them. But Ayaan was so different 4m his family. I wonder how Asad wud have been if he was in SM n Ayaan if he was in KV. Asad wud have been more intolerable n Ayaan more sweet. Earlier, my parents used to think dat girls r molested n raped cuz of western clothes but I always fought wid them on them n later they learnt on their own dat girls r not safe in any clothes its people's mentality. Even now, we argue on several issues n they understand it.
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@ Juhi according to gul Asad was one among commen Indian men with the mentality of cloths that matter women's character. Personally I have met guys like asad's mentality. Unfortunately even in this era with people who are educated still has males of about 70% with this attitude. 
I have personal experience. Once when I was practicing in rural area last year usually I used to wear knee length Kurti & leggins in hospitals. Since I travel by bus for almost 1.5 hrs from my house to hospital it's difficult to maintain salwar suits plus the heat in South is unbearable. My colloquies only used to say to me why are you not wearing dupatta? I wear mostly collared full sleeve loose Kurtis which is not vulgar at all. Still this people think I am wearing indecent cloths. I replied to them I am wearing much decent dress than them who wears saris which exposes partially ur tummy & back. Kerala being a completely educated state & Trivandrum being a modern city people have this attitude. We doctors don't have official dress code now. Only thing is ur not allowed to wear short cloths. Ur body should be covered & hair should be tied. U can wear saris, salwars, Kurtis, jeans tops in Indian hospitals 

Go to top