Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Nikhat as Khusboo😊. Nikhat really lukd so hot n she got very awesome clothes as Khusboo.
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi,Additi and Archana :)
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Surbhi & Additi all the way.

Zoya

Seher

Sanam/Jannat

Additi in S3.
I voted for Nikhat cuz wen she was Khusboo she was given all types of western clothes unlike Zoya who was just given jeans wid tops n formal manly tucked in shirts. Even as Nikhat 2wards d end, her dressing style changed to western wen she was in London. She was lukn awesome wid hair-bun instead of long plait n polka dot pink sleeveless top. I wished Zoya too was given forck dresses n skirts along wid jeans. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I voted for Nikhat cuz wen she was Khusboo she was given all types of western clothes unlike Zoya who was just given jeans wid tops n formal manly tucked in shirts. Even as Nikhat 2wards d end, her dressing style changed to western wen she was in London. She was lukn awesome wid hair-bun instead of long plait n polka dot pink sleeveless top. I wished Zoya too was given forck dresses n skirts along wid jeans. 

Yes Nikhat as khushboo got very fashionable dress. 
Seher too wore initially. She wore a strap short dress when she went to steel the jeweller also initially her tops were short & strapped one. Zoya too wore a mini skirt Sj was damn hot in that 
Originally posted by: Az07

Yes Nikhat as khushboo got very fashionable dress. 
Seher too wore initially. She wore a strap short dress when she went to steel the jeweller also initially her tops were short & strapped one. Zoya too wore a mini skirt Sj was damn hot in that 

Zoya's mini-skirt scene was forced as some say just to show some fighting between AsYa. It wud have been nice if Zoya continued wearing them sumtyms. I did not liked her saying yaha pahnungi to tumhaare bhaijaan muje goli se uda denge. Shazia also had cool clothes which r suitable to wear at home. But Zoya's skirt was micro-mini not even mini n it was really a forced scene.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Additi in those designer sarees is truly looking HOT! ðŸ˜ƒ
I also love the way her hair falls down in waves now, and is not straightened. 
Edited by FireNIce - 8 years ago
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Zoya's mini-skirt scene was forced as some say just to show some fighting between AsYa. It wud have been nice if Zoya continued wearing them sumtyms. I did not liked her saying yaha pahnungi to tumhaare bhaijaan muje goli se uda denge. Shazia also had cool clothes which r suitable to wear at home. But Zoya's skirt was micro-mini not even mini n it was really a forced scene.

Well I truly belive hotness is not in cloths. It's ur figure & attitude. Sj & Aditi have that. Both carry of saris very sexy & looks hot. I like zoyas mini skirt sequence. Especially the way she talked backed to Asad. About her continuing mini skirts many of us dress according to atmosphere around us. I wear jeans & skirts when i am with my husband & parents in city. But when I go to our ancestral houses I wear only salwars there because it's a village. Bhopal is a small town. May be that's why they didn't give zoya mini skirts. But I like seher's costumes. Slevless short tops & straps dresses. Her costumes are the most comfortable dresses in Sj wardrobe. It's decent & modern 
Originally posted by: Az07

Well I truly belive hotness is not in cloths. It's ur figure & attitude. Sj & Aditi have that. Both carry of saris very sexy & looks hot. I like zoyas mini skirt sequence. Especially the way she talked backed to Asad. About her continuing mini skirts many of us dress according to atmosphere around us. I wear jeans & skirts when i am with my husband & parents in city. But when I go to our ancestral houses I wear only salwars there because it's a village. Bhopal is a small town. May be that's why they didn't give zoya mini skirts. But I like seher's costumes. Slevless short tops & straps dresses. Her costumes are the most comfortable dresses in Sj wardrobe. It's decent & modern 

Shazia also had comfortable dresses jyaada chhota nahi jyaada bada nahi. I know its not of clothes but honestly wen Nikhat turned modern she wore all kind of modern clothes unlike Zoya who wore only jeans. Bhopal is also a modern city but our cvs will not show dat. They made it luk like village duue to some stupid society women. My bro did electrical engineering at Bhopal University n he told dat girls do wear short clothes. In Ayaan's QH promo, girls were shown wearing short clothes n even sumtyms girls were shown wearing revealing clothes in college scenes. In terms of clothes, my parents changed to a great extent. Earlier till 4-5 years ago, they wud not like me wearing short clothes even at home. But now at 22, I wear even knee-length dresses n mini-shorts at home. Till 7-8 years back, my parents even did not used to get me sleeveless dresses. But now, 40-50% of my clothes r sleeveless n I have one spaghetti jumpsuit shorts. Till I was 15, my parents even did not liked me wearing dupatta in a trendy way n they forced to wear dupatta covering most of my body which lukd weird to me but after couple of years, they did not mind how I wear it. Initially, they only used to buy me salwars wid very large suits but later they only buy churidar for me in Indian clothes. So, I feel lucky many times dat in all our families n relatives only I get to wear fashionable clothes as a girl cuz most of my relatives live in villages n even if they may live in a small city like me, my parents say dat they may not be wearing as short clothes as me at home. Initially, they were too much old-fashioned abt clothes cuz they came 4m village n shifted to Mumbai after my elder or younger bro was born n I was born here. But now also, they will never want me wear low-neck boob revealing clothes n I hate them myself. I will not myself feel comfortable in wearing shorts outside as I don't live in posh town. If I had to wear a knee-length dress for my college for any function, I wud go to college in jeans n change into dress in college n come back home in jeans as very less people wear dress in my city. Still, my parents r old-fashioned in some other things which I don't mind. 

Sorry, I got carried away too much. But I wanted to show my example dat some people really changes in terms of clothes. My parents r one of those people. I just hope all d people can change like dis. D way Asad was shown as an educated man n son of Dilshad but how he was regressive n judgemental was indigestable. If instead Ayaan was shown a MCP n judging women by clothes then it was digestable cuz he born among such people n brought up by them. But Ayaan was so different 4m his family. I wonder how Asad wud have been if he was in SM n Ayaan if he was in KV. Asad wud have been more intolerable n Ayaan more sweet. Earlier, my parents used to think dat girls r molested n raped cuz of western clothes but I always fought wid them on them n later they learnt on their own dat girls r not safe in any clothes its people's mentality. Even now, we argue on several issues n they understand it.