Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 97

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Look at all the moral preaching going on.

As if all the people would willing put themselves behind bars or wouldnt try their best to get out somehow.

Its the prosecution's fault that they could put together a case in 13 damn years. Not money's nor Salman's. Where was money when he was convicted two days ago??

Salman is a criminal but he is a human too. He is doing what everyone in his position would do. Worm his way out. Its called human nature.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people wouldn't flat out lie in the court of law while under oath. 

And it's not moral preaching. It's just that people are disillusioned. Like you said, he is a criminal. Perhaps the prosecution did screw up. But most people don't look at the legal jargons and proceedings and decide then. Most people looks at the facts in their simplest form as presented to them in layman's terms and form opinions from there.  This is disheartening.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Kamaal Khan is never going to show up again, he is not an Indian citizen and to bring him back is another long procedure. 

Salve earned his payday.

he is staying in criminal's paradise switzerland as per wiki ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: pallavi_

13 years to convict. 2 hours to bail. 2 days to
suspend sentence. Judiciary is either too slow or
too fast.
😳

Iswaar Ki Maaya Hai Kahi Dhoop Kahi Chaya Hai. 😒 victims ki familiy dhoop main hai. 😆Edited by -Mr.CooL- - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His dad bought that Hotel near Tihar , they also run some canteen in the Jail .

But atleast, the guy gets to spend some time in the jail.

And that guy is not treated like a God. People don't scream unfair unfair for that guy. People donot defend that criminal. People do not celebrate his freedom.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

What all a father has to do. ðŸ˜†

Here Salim Khan bullied the driver to take the blame ( according to session Court).😆

It would be so ironical if the driver gets 7 years of jail for perjury now.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abby_girl30

The way you were attacking everyone here made me think what's your stand and that's why I asked...so no my English is perfectly fine

Darling go and read this, maybe this will give you perspective of what kind of "harsh punishment" Bhai is getting here https://m.facebook.com/charudutt.acharya/posts/10152991965303640

who did i attack? u were questioning my ability to comprehend english? wasnt that an attack and u say u were attacked? holy f**k! ðŸ˜† 
no Darling , again thats my opinion , u are free to disagree... i dont really gel well with bandwagons u see ...😆 many small actors hav killed more than one ppl in accidents and yet they werent charged... as a fan, i cant help but feel frustrated at the double standards...
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

The guy who killed Jessica Lal lives in his dad's 5 star hotel now. What were you guys expecting from this case?

I need that Sunny paaji gif saying law and order my foot
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nach Nach I KAUN NACH!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kamaal Khan is never going to show up again, he is not an Indian citizen and to bring him back is another long procedure. 

Salve earned his payday.

Then Salman will live whole of his life with the criminal tag. 
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
back to square 1. He's not going anywhere... i knew it was too good to be true lol
anyway, this whole fiasco revealed some ugly faces of bollywood. The recent decision won't change the fact that salman is criminal, and contrary to the claim made by majority of bollywood..the fact is salman is definitely NOT the best human being lol
Edited by nemesis12 - 8 years ago