Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
i don't watch arnab's show regularly but watched parts today & boy it was awesome 
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Justice has been served

He is convicted guilty , his image is trashed , now the world knows he is a criminal.

Just because he is going to appeal for Bail, doesn't mean justice hasn't been served. BAIL is part of law . appealing for lesser term is also an option in LAW.

justice has been served, cut the crap with justice not served.

the fact he has been guilty on all 8 charges, is worse then getting a bail.

justice has been served, and now the case continues.

:)

law law law

🥳

I really wish he had gotten the maximum 10 years prison time though.

And I always knew that Salman was not getting off because it would make the Modi government look bad especially since Sanjay Dutt (a Hindu) went to prison on a weapons charge. They could not let a Muslim star walk free for murder when it was obvious that he committed the crime and paid folks to lie for him.

His friends and colleagues in the industry are embarrassing themselves on Twitter with their messages of support. Some are saying that the people should not have been sleeping on the sidewalks as if poor people have a choice. They are getting reamed for being privileged selfish idiots.
Edited by StillAlice - 8 years ago
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have thought about this and now I think maybe his jail term shud be exchanged with full time charity work. If he promises to become a full time philanthropist and part time movie star, perhaps they shud reconsider the jail sentence, i can't believe I'm saying this but his donations wud improve alot of lives, while him going to jail wud worsen alot of lives. But I guess if salman escapes jail then that wud set a wrong example to many people out there. Dont know what the solution is. Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
🤗  What a crazy day.  I hope Salman fans pray tonight because he will need it.  😭
BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does anyone know if Salman's driver will face perjury charges? If so, that is unfortunate because the poor man was definitely pressured or bribed into doing so... f*cking Salman didn't give a crap that his driver could also be punished severely for lying in court.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BollyBoy

Does anyone know if Salman's driver will face perjury charges? If so, that is unfortunate because the poor man was definitely pressured or bribed into doing so... f*cking Salman didn't give a crap that his driver could also be punished severely for lying in court.

Yes, but if the guy admits the truth, and provided he will say same if n when the next hearing is... he will be under police protection  n go free. 

Thats what weakens salman's case for going up higher to the courts.. Salman's defence lawyers have totally messed up the case in everyway possible. Defence has to stick with one theory... doubts.. but they gave so many doubts that even "doubt will have doubts abt itself". 

The last blow was Salman's charity work and his medical certificate... as the defence knew he wud be convicted. That puts ice cold water on anything burning. His defence team turned out to be his enemy.

All this melodrama for 13 years apart, when judge asked salman one last time, to tell the truth, he said "he wasnt driving, hez innocent". Bang! Spanner on the wheel. 

I m not even any close to be a lawyer, but I wud have said to salman.. accept, own up, and then show how u have tried to redeem urself and just go for the sentence. Court does take all that into account.. coz jail is not just for punishment but for reform. He cud have got 3 years.. and a long term bail. With his good behaviour, he could have been out in 1 or 2 years... as long ashe continues his charity. 

And who knows, that salman would be totally reformed. But...
Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hes been found guilty, has he been setenced? if so, for how long? 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

hes been found guilty, has he been setenced? if so, for how long? 

Yup, 5 years. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilMind.

What Bhai On Still Bail. 😲 BC 13 Saal kam tha kya!

2 days bail due to malfuction of court proceedings. 

Friday is the day.. another melodrama to unfeld.