Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breather thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree to blame the victims is pure retarted. but we cant blame other genuine celebs feeling bad for their friend. why are we being so judgemental?? Hes gotten convicted ya? His friends feel bad - so let it be. how does that make his celeb friends dumb?
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Washed up celebs making insensitive comments about victims are making it worse for him. 
returns home...

those eyes . he looks terrible. he sure is not sleeping for the next 48 hours. terrible day  for him 

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Breather

I agree to blame the victims is pure retarted. but we cant blame other genuine celebs feeling bad for their friend. why are we being so judgemental?? Hes gotten convicted ya? His friends feel bad - so let it be. how does that make his celeb friends dumb?

Did u see genuine ones bashed , no Raveena Preity Alai , Varun all were sane 
The insane brigade is more cant help and bash them 
Wat with see beauty of human being , no matter what law says , calling victims dog and much more on tv it is even more worse so thy are bashed 
Infact his family has been soo soo much better than retarded supporters
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

It's so sad seeing all the sympathy Salman Khan is getting for the verdict that should have happened in 2002. For heaven's sake, an innocent man was killed just because he was homeless and chose a sidewalk to sleep! Saying that man shouldn't have slept there is like saying a rape victim shouldn't have gone out so late at night, or she shouldn't have work a particular dress, etc. Instead of blaming the victims for the horrendous crimes perpetrated against them, why can't people blame the actual perpetrators? It doesn't matter how famous they are, how loved they are. In the end of the day, if they killed someone, they MUST face the charges even if it was a mistake. Who asked Salman Khan to get drunk? Who asked him to sit behind the wheel in his drunken state? NOTHING excuses what he did, and what's sad is that it took 13 years for justice to happen. Not 5 years, Salman Khan should be sentenced how an ordinary person would be sentence had he/she done the same crime. An ordinary person would be sentenced 10-15 years, possibly even more, so 5 years is very very less. I am only consoling myself that at least he's been sentenced to 5 years.

For goodness's sake people, be fans, but don't be blind fans! Don't hold actors in such a Godly light. They are just like everyone else. If the commit crimes, they should be punished just like any other person.

Had Salman Khan been an American actor, he'd have been sentenced to a long imprisonment in 2002 itself, because here in the US it doesn't matter what field someone belongs in, or how popular they are. If you kill someone, you'll get punished for it. It's so sad that India has such a messed up justice system that idolizes politicians and actors.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arnab was on fire lol.
Arnab to Dilip Tahir- Sir, don't get mad like Suresh Kalmadi. OMG!!
🤣

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Day so far ...

Morning - Jail
Afternoon - Bail
Evening - Gayle
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya

You really want to be his spokesperson!😆

Nope. I have got way better things to do.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

It's so sad seeing all the sympathy Salman Khan is getting for the verdict that should have happened in 2002. For heaven's sake, an innocent man was killed just because he was homeless and chose a sidewalk to sleep! Saying that man shouldn't have slept there is like saying a rape victim shouldn't have gone out so late at night, or she shouldn't have work a particular dress, etc. Instead of blaming the victims for the horrendous crimes perpetrated against them, why can't people blame the actual perpetrators? It doesn't matter how famous they are, how loved they are. In the end of the day, if they killed someone, they MUST face the charges even if it was a mistake. Who asked Salman Khan to get drunk? Who asked him to sit behind the wheel in his drunken state? NOTHING excuses what he did, and what's sad is that it took 13 years for justice to happen. Not 5 years, Salman Khan should be sentenced how an ordinary person would be sentence had he/she done the same crime. An ordinary person would be sentenced 10-15 years, possibly even more, so 5 years is very very less. I am only consoling myself that at least he's been sentenced to 5 years.

For goodness's sake people, be fans, but don't be blind fans! Don't hold actors in such a Godly light. They are just like everyone else. If the commit crimes, they should be punished just like any other person.

Had Salman Khan been an American actor, he'd have been sentenced to a long imprisonment in 2002 itself, because here in the US it doesn't matter what field someone belongs in, or how popular they are. If you kill someone, you'll get punished for it. It's so sad that India has such a messed up justice system that idolizes politicians and actors.

Please US law has their own loopholes , The white get away with murdering the innocent on blacks and what not
Indian system is messed up but doesnt mean US is perfect like how US ppl want us to beleive
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My Chachi posted a Sallu pic on her fb to support him