Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 157)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-Beautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Do anyone know if I can go back to my old UN??

You can change your UN after one year having the same UN. So if it is been one year, then I think you can change it to the previous UN unless someone else already took that UN as their.
Pheww
Thank you

No I have to wait Feb of next year.
I missed my old one, so I asked if there's a chance of going back to it Lol

I don't know if anyone wld take it.
Cuz it was my real name plus Paul's, unless people are nuts LOL

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

Originally posted by -WhatSoEver-

Arey sab kuch choro aur yeh batao yeh yug mein Jagmohan kaun hai?

Kudh dictionnary chalker yahan agaya kiya?

Yah phir desinangalan ka naya roop hai?

Kaun hai? Kaun hai?

I don't know, but there was this one obsessed fanatic of Ash who would hate pm everyone over everything she could find against her goddess. She would always bring long long articles against Salman from God knows where she used to find and would spam it pages to pages. She also used to hated Kareena and Sonam, and basically everyone except Ash. Just that Salman, Kareena, and Sonam were her main targets especially Salman. So it reminded me of her.LOLLOL

LOL LOL

I can't stop laughing...
I never met this gem person Ouch Unhappy Cry

I think I was the last one to get the hate pms. I haven't heard anyone else getting it since then. She had been sending it out for years to everyone and almost everyone, who has been here for longer than us, have gotten it. But I am sure she has come back though as she would keep coming back with different IDs after mod banned her for the last pm to me, and then I had to report her every account she would come back with. She came about 5-7 times afterwards and every time she got banned after being reported. So I am sure she must have come back since then  with other IDs, but haven't sent hate pms to anyone else since then. LOLLOL

Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Do anyone know if I can go back to my old UN??

You can change your UN after one year having the same UN. So if it is been one year, then I think you can change it to the previous UN unless someone else already took that UN as their.
Pheww
Thank you

No I have to wait Feb of next year.
I missed my old one, so I asked if there's a chance of going back to it Lol

I don't know if anyone wld take it.
Cuz it was my real name plus Paul's, unless people are nuts LOL

Yeah, it's unlikely anyone will take your previous UN and that too with the same spellings.You will have to wait till next Feb then. That's kinda long time, but it's okay. Time passes fast. LOL

Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by -Mr.CooL-

]Well Honestly This is Your Another Tactic To Defend Salman. 

Oh do you think so? Not surprising at all. Fetch some assistance that'll help you determine people's tactics a little better because, you fail. Stern Smile

I've Seen Your Posts Where You Have Abused& Does Personal Comments On Members. Not Only Members Even Your Own Friends As Well so Why you Suddenly become So light hurt Emotional on those Who Abused Here I Mean Look You Arent So Goodie&Rule Follower Member Then Why Even you Expact Others to Not Abuse.

Who are you? Do you know me? Who friends? Please pull out these posts, I want to see how Personal I've got with members on BWF. I don't remember telling anyone something even close to how they almost died over a guy, mocking them in a public forum, not even thinking twice about the fact 100's of members may read it and how embarrassing it could be? I have mocked celebs, specially Shahrukh, but I never told his fans that they should die, or their family members should die, and that you are "retarded" for loving this celeb, and now because I know your past, just how you died for a guy, die for salman khan too. 

Do you understand the depth of the word retarded? Let me explain then. I made a friend here on IF, she was told by a member over a CELEB "how retarded can you be?" - She never logged back in, because she was deeply affected. Now ask why? Because one of her siblings is suffering from stage 3 austism, also known as a "retarded condition" - You guys think you guys can say just about ANYTHING?  Calling each other losers, laughing at each other's posts, calling each other hater is all in good humor but wishing for member's and their family to die,  disclose their personal information in a public forum because they had been your friend once is all disgusting and for WHAT? because they like a celeb you don't?  

Infact, many Shahrukh fans are my good friends and many Salman haters are my best friends. I don't judge my friends or my EX friends over my likes and dislikeness and if today,  I'm  not a friend with them and I know a lot of personal stuff about them, then I should post in a public forum because I'm so butt hurt like LadyDabanng. Good you changed your username girl because your act wasn't close to being dabanng. 

Who the Hell Are You to Give Direction then When Your own past is bad. Especially You Dont Care About Anyone other then Your loved One SALMAN. Your Whole World Seems Run Around only SALMAN.

Yes, my whole world starts with Salman, ends with Salman. Actually, I'm wearing a Being Human t-shirt right now to work. it says 100% Love Care Share Heart My co-workers asked me where I got the shirt from, so I gave them www.beinghumanfoundation.com online store web address. Spreading love Embarrassed   Oh no, I'm no one to give direction of right or wrong, but I am someone to object or react to something I've read and didn't find it appropriate because once Hiddenstar Logs out from here, and once I log out from here, Salman is the last person on our minds and I'm sure it's the same with everyone. If you think otherwise, well come outside your little cube of delusions.  

Now Stop Giving Fake Symapthy to other And Get Over with this Wannabe Goodie Attitude. You are No Less then Insensitive,Stupid&Coward Either. And Sometimes its Nice to See a Abuser Lawyering its like a Dog cleaning his own shit 
Hence Your All Claim Goes Back To You!

Fake sympathy? Lol, you and your assumptions through out your posts are making feel zonked out. Hiddenstar is a friend of mine, and I felt the need to address this. Honestly, hiddenstar is strong because if it was me, I would have ripped the member apart in such a way they would find it difficult to put themself back together.  Cleaning my own shit? Honestly because I've not insulted anyone close to what Lady Dabanng did here, you can continue arguing and defending her.  I'm least bothered. 

Cheers

I don't give a f**k about Salman if something has to do with my friends or family. So please dig your assumptions elsewhere. And please pull out posts where I brought someone's past or wished them to die, or wished their family to come under a car. while arguing over a star LOL. I will apologize in front of everyone.  and who are the friends I hurt or abused Shocked why haven't they leaked my personal information or pictures yet? Shocked  cause as far as I know al my IF friends are my outside IF friends now Sleepy   they should take revenge from me ...i'm a bad bad bad girl...  !!!!!!!! LOL 

Oh jenny ...Chill .. Leave it LOL.. She took her pent up frustration over sth else out here LOL
The hilarious part is she dare call herself my frnd and how much she cares abt meSilly ..chutiyappa ki bhi hadh hai ...ROFL

and the best part is never in my life have i ever told her that i stopped eating, drinking or sleeping over any guy ... she mixed up bits and pieces of my life and made up her own version with her figment of imagination lol ager personal jaana hi thha toh atleast sahi info toh detiTongue ...

the guy who doesnt give a hoot abt me is worth to me more than the whole of IF put together which includes her lil arse ...they mean shit to me in compared to him and the sooner she understands it, the better for her... Divya, agli baar aapne muh kholne se pehle on him sau baar sochlena  ..

aur rahi baat abt ripping her apart , that i can do with my words only on her faceLOL ... i dont believe in spilling out her personal stuffs which she trusted to share with me as a frnd in public for that no matter whether she is a frnd or not anymore and how big a fight we hav had ( though we dint even hav any major fight haha ) .. i wont make a show in public for ppl to judge her even if we would hav had a big fight let alone over this.ROFL.. she is a sweet girl and a gr8 frnd.. God bless her but i really cant afford to hav someone like that in my life .. thank you LOL

abt the member liking her post...Oh its nothingTongue.. Kabhi mujhse fight aur abuse karke dekhna how many likes u get Wink... I m quite renowned of having my very own personal haters here who will jump on anything thats against me and esp support the name calling on me  LOL

Anyway thank you, sweetheart for thinking on my behalf Hugand a piece of advice for the ignorant lots, asli care isse kehte hai ..not by nagging constantly and blabbering abt caring and of being a so called frndROFL

@amit,jyaada dimaag maat laga in sth u hav no bloody idea about ...from what angle was she defending salman? Wackoshe is a frnd hence was speaking up for me... she is not a self appointed lawyer like you who poked his nose in sth he has no f**king clue inLOL... ppl who call fans 'blind' are so blind in their hatred that they dont acknowledge sth properly before jumping to conclusions lol it had less to do with salman and more to do with me if u havnt noticed and trust me, we hav a life beyond salman unlike u bashers who constantly think about him 24*7LOL..dusro ko naseehat khud miyan faseehat haha
 Before calling out someone, thik se parhle aur jaanle ke maamla hai kya phir aapne taang ladana LOL sympathy mujhe de rahi hai ..fake ho ya jo bhi ..tera kya jaata hai ? apne kaam se matlab rakh LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

I think I was the last one to get the hate pms. I haven't heard anyone else getting it since then. She had been sending it out for years to everyone and almost everyone, who has been here for longer than us, have gotten it. But I am sure she has come back though as she would keep coming back with different IDs after mod banned her for the last pm to me, and then I had to report her every account she would come back with. She came about 5-7 times afterwards and every time she got banned after being reported. So I am sure she must have come back since then with other IDs, but haven't sent hate pms to anyone else since then.LOLLOL[/DIV]
ROFL
Wow
She sure sounds fun, not fair only some people get all the fun.
She shld be allowed so she can keep sending them Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jagmohan1

Below is the open letter written by Sreemoyee in which she has expressed her fury for Salman regarding this case:

"Just when you are impressed with justice in this country. You are bound to be disappointed. Shame on you Salman Khan. For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. And for the stars, socialites and fans supporting this giant asshole who should get nothing less than his full term of ten years in jail, if not more, you deserve this shithole of a nation - scams, crooks and corruption at every level.
Shame on you Harsh Salve. Selling your soul time and again, to callous celebs who wield political power and huge monetary influence, instead of using your fancy legal degree to help those in need - yes, I mean men and women and children living on the streets. For defending another crook who for the last 12 years has *******ised the system, being arrogant enough to miss most of his hearings, trying to use false witnesses and involve his poor driver Ashok Singh, buying out his loyalty.Shame on you prosecution and Mumbai police - for not dragging back singer Kamal Khan, another giant loser with an accent, who was sitting behind Khan when he drove over the innocent pavement dwellers. How is he even allowed to leave this country when he's a key material witness? Shame on you Bollywood producers and directors, lining up outside the Khan residence as if there is a condolence meeting in session, ***-licking an aging star who will help you get rid of your ill begotten wealth and substandard scripts - catering to a bunch of losers who watch this trash, year, after year, after year. Earning you another 100 crores of black money borrowed from Dawood, or some other Bhai, based in Dubai, in all probability.
Shame India. These are your Heroes.
This is your judiciary.
This is your real face.
And do yourselves a favor, screw the charity theory. The he's got a heart of gold. The million examples of how Salman Khan helps people in need. It doesn't count when you drive drunk. Shoot a black buck. Bash up and abuse the women you love. And bribe your way to freedom after killing a man. Feeling sorry doesn't justify what you did, or make your guilt any less.
You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!"

Kamaal's statement in Hindi,.
forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?358207-Salman-Khan-Bollywood-star-guilty-in-hit-and-run-case/page8

Clap This is JUST GREAT!   Striking TRUTH in every sentence! 
Kudos to Sreemoyee for stating everything that MOST Indians are feeling now! Clap

Edited by pallavi25 - 11 May 2015 at 8:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousmananitaraniAllBlacks1blue-ice.

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
What r the similarities between Baba and Bhai?
Bad boys who never grew up.

Madhuri, raveena and karishma...

one court case after another.

Non-actors. 

Innocent after proven guilty.

fans

BW

Indians

hmmm,,, u can add on that list. Confused

What r the differences between Baba and Bhai?

Lambu- tingu.

AK- SUV

TADA- nada

Congress- BJP

planet pluto- shining star

Aamir... the mahatma. 

chal mere bhai

Licence

Drinking

underworld

Tarikh pe tarikh..

hmmm... u can add on that list too.