Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 144)

wittyjack Newbie
wittyjack
wittyjack

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Originally posted by wittyjack

It was hilarious to watch arnab tear Abhi and Ajaz apart like a tiger on lambs.Panelists also were amused by stupidity of the Duo ROFL

You made this ID just to say this or u forgot your original id's password LOL

Neither

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Some PPs are not just in-efficient but the defense could even crack deals with them. Recently, there was a low profile case where few government officials were undergoing trail and all these employees went and offered money to the PP to turn case into their favour. There was a point (once upon a time) when a PP could be free from such accusations but these days it has just become a joke. You have money and you can even influence a PP. I don't know how easy it is to do such things in high-profile cases though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vici

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

I was half expecting S.Swamy to fight against Jaya, now that would have been interesting. LOL

But sad state, so many under-trials, incompetent PPs , no wonder it's difficult to get justice. Also the legal loops-holes. Even with net neutrality, while everyone is busy talking about TRAI , the real mess is the IT Act which nobody dares to touch. 

Oh S.Swamy is awesome..He is fickle & annoying but a really really intelligent guy LOL  Jaya's case is a mess..SC has removed that PP saying it was improper appointment but they haven't ordered for re-trial..Which is good in a way cos a re-trial means Jaya would die but there would be no judgment in sight but its also bad cos the trial was held under that biased PP LOL  Either ways, if Jaya is acquitted, i'l hate Modi forever cos without the Centre's influence, you just cant overrule such a brilliant & fool-proof judgment..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlcharminggenieMallika-E-Bhais

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Dead Jethmalani ka tou baat hi mat karo. Bloody kameena. TBH, nobody cares about ethics here anymore. So long as money flows in, everything is good lol. You will die anyway, kya karoge inn paiso ka kameeno?
LOL Waise, tell me about Yadav, is he still out on paroles and killing people?

Jethmalani is sick..He comes up with such utterly ridiculous arguments..Beats me why he is such a sought after advocate LOL

I think his parole plea got rejected a couple of days back..Thank god for small mercies LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagooVeni-Vidi-ViciStar_girlScorpio_VelvetcharminggenieMallika-E-Bhais

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Roger

Can this case go to HC division bench after single bench verdict? Or is it restricted to public issues? 
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Jethmalani is sick..He comes up with such utterly ridiculous arguments..Beats me why he is such a sought after advocate LOL

I think his parole plea got rejected a couple of days back..Thank god for small mercies LOL

You live in India, right? I legit feel sorry for you having to practice within this mess lol. My brother is a law student too lol. Jethmalani sought-after because he's controversial, matlab we all know how controversy works so well here. Also, we hardly have proper good lawyers anyway. Middle class people can't even afford any of these good lawyers anyway. Waise hi tou super slow judiciary system, upar se yeh sab. Mess. If I remember correctly, didn't Jethmalani defend Manu loser as well and was crying about "trial by media" etc? Wow. 
LOL Oh good, I thought he's out again. Parole mein out hoke bhi he got into the Jessica case. Matlab kamal hi hain. 

Edited by Star_girl - 08 May 2015 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--rogerrocks

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
This is totally insane . It''s one thing to be a fan, but trying to take your life is something else. .For Godsake, your life is precious nothing to played with.I think the guy needs therapy and help. He needs to be in jail, period (Salman meaning)He took somebody's life. How can blame be put on the victim's family for asking compensation? They are deep in poverty.

Edited by siberianpigeon - 08 May 2015 at 4:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manofsteel-JollyJabeen-JB_Darling_--Ariana--Pehchaan.Kaunpallavi25

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Roger

Can this case go to HC division bench after single bench verdict? Or is it restricted to public issues? 

Nope i don think so..I think you can appeal to the division bench only when its ambiguous or some technicality is involved..If its on the merits of the case, i think you have to go to a higher forum..You should check the CrPC to confirm LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio_Velvetcharminggenie

Go to top