Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 137)

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

haha, bhai ka jalwa and bhai doesn't even come out to acknowledge his fans thus pissing on them but long live bhai and his bhakts LOL

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by _Darling_

Because expecting fans to stop being his fans doesn't even make sense. It's pure hatred. 

IDK I guess people do assume that others won't stan murderers/criminals and get surprised when they do lol. Each to their own I suppose. 
LOL Anyway, more power to you.

Yes, But if he was murderer, then for me it would've been different most likely. But it's too bad that he's not even if bashers keep screaming day and night that he's, that however doesn't make it true. As for being criminal, fans do want him to get punished. But it's too bad that the bashers don't care about Justice. Instead, they are more worried and angry over why his fans or friend support him or visit him even though it's their right and there is nothing illegal about it. 
hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manofsteel

Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by manofsteel

Ha ha Log to Patthar ko bhi DEV mante hais..to Khubi pathar mein nai hoti...Kami unke pujne walo mein hoti hai
puja shayed aap karte ho aur devta shayed apko dikhai deta hai in a celeb ... humein nahi LOL if loving is a crime , then i m sure guilty as chargedHeartWink

Well your interpretation  sucks..Stupidity is a crime and you are Guilty of it
my interpretation sucks coz the person i interpreted sucks in whatever they were trying to sayLOL yes i was stupid enough to deal with a cowardly idiot ...cross my heart ROFL
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

More than anything I find it genuinely amusing the loyalty Salman has achieved from his fans. I mean what is it about him to have one of the largest if not THE largest fanbase. There must be something about him to have such loyal fans. Just amused as to what it is about him. 

Fan toh hum aapke bhi bahut tagde hai....  O Die-Hard fan tere hai, tu hi kadar na jaane Wink Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-Phoenix

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

haha, bhai ka jalwa and bhai doesn't even come out to acknowledge his fans thus pissing on them but long live bhai and his bhakts LOL

Saari thread mein tere badi mirchi lagi hui hai, thodi der offline ho ja, thandi shikanjvi pee le, aaraam aa jayega LOL

simran422

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran422

Sorry to interrupt but it was a lame reply LOL @Pri chodo yar they wont undestand. Kyun apna dimag kharab karna :)
ROFL yaar yaha toh topic chhodke log mujhe analyse karte haiLOL  aise namuna ko kaise chhod doon Cry

simran422

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
In all this, the biggest beneficiary is Harish Salve..Must have earned more than a crore in 2 days LOL I remember one of my friends telling me how Salve once took up a case which was almost impossible to win, told the clients that they have effed up & there is no way they can win and then went to Court with minimal preparation..And boy, did he put up a brilliant show or what..I know everyone is pissed & discussing Salman here & probably pissed at Salve too for twisting things but his prowess as a lawyer is really unparalleled..I cant help but grudgingly admire him at times LOL These are times when i develop an inferiority complex & wish i was half as good as him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-PhoenixguftagooStar_girl

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShylockHolmes

Originally posted by Meherbaan

so the whole case is dead now and salman is free for ever?

case would run years in high court 
bhai on bail untile then
then in supreme court for year
bhai on bail until then
then bhai will mary daisy 

so it hasn't end it and it won't end for some more decades now! this will continue till salman retires!

so pathetic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman--L--

Go to top