Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 132)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

People might spit hatered for Salman (and by hatered if you mean posts indicating Salman money power and his connections - then comeone!)
Besides that - 13 years! 13 Years are enough to understand which side is black and which side is white. We members have grown up witnessing such cases, reading about them, talking about it - all of us very much know which side to support and which not to. And 13 years is long period of time to decide

It's individual's choice whom he/she want to support in this case, why to judge that person on his choice?

People talking about Justice forget the same thing when their fav. celeb is involve in something, now preaching all kinds of moral values, while they are themselves insulting some moral values in plain hatred.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYa_Darling_

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Chippeshwini

I won't leave their back, no. But I know my loved ones wouldn't want to escape the face of the law, if they know they killed somebody.

So, it's not my choice, it's the person involved.

Don't mix that shit up LOL

dont bet on that... karma is a bitch ..LOL we hav been calling out for supporting salman ...Salman said nothing when the sentence was heard when the judge was willing to hear his plea?? i m sure he accepted it so how is he escaping the law ... being on bail is also part of the law u knowTongue 

to think that Salman thinks he deserves the bail

is where we clearly differ in opinion Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstar

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
But two thread consisting of 0ver 200 pages in a matter of two days.

Bravo IF, Bravo. Fastest moving threads of all time, no??

ClapClapClap
DancingParty

_Darling_

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Doesn't sound too bad tbh. Look Salman wouldn't stay in jail anyway so why not get some money out of him for the victims and make him do community service? This friend of mine was talking about it. Sounds like an okay middle ground to me but he surely needs to pay the 2-3 crores at the least. 

No driving license and under the influence of alcohol. I can't imagine anyone getting away with it if prosecution proves that person was driving the car. But you never know with rich/influential folks. 

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 08 May 2015 at 2:55am
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Who is bhaisexual, though LOL

adventurousman

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Just read this status lol- "It's great that you are standing by Salman. Just make sure you are not standing on the pavement."
ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24DejaPooadventurousmanswati82IAmLuvBolly--Pro.vo.King--anonymous39MepharmDianaPrinceChippeshwiniSurbhiholic55Scorpio_Velvetpallavi25charminggenie

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventurousman

haha, no one should come under his car but u know he has committed this crime, rite? He is proven guilty too and now you pray so he can be free because u like him and he is free, so you rejoice but lets say tomorrow someone u love dearly comes under his car and he is scott free again. Would u wish then that you would take your prayers and support back and wished that he actually served his time?
@ bold that aint gonna happen... God forbid even if he was guilty at the time , i m sure 13 years has taken a toll on him and the guy has reformed ... yes i will be very happy that he is free Thumbs Up
why dont u answer it the other way then? suppose someone u love dearly is involved in such an accident, would u not pray for him and support him??LOL i think ppl dont see the vewipoint of his fans and instead take on riling and mocking them up ... its not easy for us u know .. yes if he is wrong , i m not saying let him be scott free but how can i stop my lifetime love and support for him over an incident that was just a mistake on his part??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran422_Darling_Pehchaan.Kaun

manofsteel Newbie
manofsteel
manofsteel

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I was afraid something like this would happen.I think that now case will go on stretching and finally after some 10 20 more years IF justice is served and salman does get jail the case would have been streched too long and would have become irrelevant.The families of victims will be relieved not cause justice is served but the fact that case is finally over.Media and Nation would be exhausted to even give a reaction to the verdict and pass it off like sun rising in the sky everyday. As for salman he will be some 70 years old ..if he makes it alive to 70's with his life style.He would be at a point where his house or jail makes no difference to him, If he decides to get married(God forbid and ruin a girls life) his children would hardly feel for him.Years would have passed by he would be Superstar of the past and young generation then would hardly remember him and notice his jail.And most disappointing is the fact that what this case should have done. I.E A superstar punished for his crime creating impact on citizens that no one is above the law would never be created cause Salman would only be a relic of the past, no longer a superstar just some Old guy, and our Faith in justice of our nation will be as it is today, Uncertain.

Edited by manofsteel - 08 May 2015 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanpallavi25

Go to top