Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 130)

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Chippeshwini

I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once LOL

What kind of conviction does it take?LOL
this is the thing ... more than anything , ppl are burning over the support his loyal fans are giving himLOL

haha, not burning but amazed at humanity but I didn't have high hopes anyway, so not disappointed at all.

as I said, ghor kalyug hain bhaisaab, ghor kalyug. Aisi haalat mein toh ek hi cheez kar sakte hain.

hawan karenge, hawan karenge, hawan karenge LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsChippeshwiniVeni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Yes. They are called exceptions. Even I knowsuch people. But each one of them, I see a hundred not doing so.

Like I said its nature.

You made it seem like it's an absolute that people will not take responsibility for their actions. I just wanted to give an example of someone who has. There are people who have a conscience. 

Anyways, saving yourself should not mean putting other innocent people in harm's way is acceptable. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsadventurousman--Pro.vo.King--Star_girlScorpio_VelvetChippeshwinipallavi25charminggenieTheRager

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I appreciate fans concern and i appreciate and understand that they want to defend Salman since they like him
But please don't make the whole incident a joke!
His personal life is wrecked and you also know. He might be great on celluloid but offscreen he has committed many mistakes, no wonder he has 3 cases against him!

He will be convicted eventually, not today but yes he will be convicted for his crimes at end

Edited by GundayVedant - 08 May 2015 at 2:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsadventurousmanguftagooStar_girlScorpio_Velvetpallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged

No hun, don't overestimate your worth LOL

People are supporting him after knowing that he's getting away with taking away a life, impairing a guy physically for life.

If you're proud of that, if you're proud of that support... then you all are more than welcome to rot in your personal hell.
Gladly...Thumbs Up i will support and love someone i believe in with all my heart .. i dont need ppl's permission for itLOL
 pray tell if one of ur loved one face such a situation , u will leave their back ?Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran422

adventurousman IF-Dazzler
adventurousman
adventurousman

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventurousman

I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once LOL

What kind of conviction does it take?LOL

its called 'bhai ka jadoo' yeh dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahin kyunki unke paas akal hi nahin hain samajhne ke liye LOL

they love how cute, hot he looks, they love his style, wah kiya baat hain. He entertains them, baaki sab cheeze jaaye bhaad mein, koi marta hain toh mare, saanu ki, apna tohdi koi mara hain. Bhai kiya fight scene tha, pasia vasool Clap
koi najaayaaz aulad ko aapna naam na de saanu ki , apun ko bhi toh bas  movies se matlab hai , kya parfectionist hai, paisa vasool...Thumbs Up ager tingu ka jadoo hosakta hai toh salman ka kyun nahi?LOL

hahaha, waise sallu bhi tingu hi hain Wink

yes why not even though its not proven that its his kid and even if it is then its compared with killing someone, if that is so then carry on Clap
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

I appreciate fans concern and i appreciate an understand that theywant to defend Salman since they like him
But please don't make the whole incident a joke!
His personal life is wrecked and you also know. He might b great on celluloid but offscreen he has committed many mistakes, no wonder he has 3 cases against him!

He will be convicted eventually, not today but yes he will be convicted for his crimes at end

Name calling fans just for supporting him, if verdict is in your choice then Justice is served, if another action which is by the law is taken, then Indian judiciary is joke?

Here more than Justice, Humanity or Concern for those victims, some member spitting their hatred for Salman as well as their fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran422

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Guess they will go the Nanda way with this one and Supreme Court in that case didn't give Nanda an extended prison sentence, but instead told him to pay Rs 50 lakh as a fine and do community service for a year.
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged

No hun, don't overestimate your worth LOL

People are supporting him after knowing that he's getting away with taking away a life, impairing a guy physically for life.

If you're proud of that, if you're proud of that support... then you all are more than welcome to rot in your personal hell.
Gladly...Thumbs Up i will support and love someone i believe in with all my heart .. i dont need ppl's permission for itLOL
 pray tell if one of ur loved one face such a situation , u will leave their back ?Day Dreaming

I won't leave their back, no. But I know my loved ones wouldn't want to escape the face of the law, if they know they killed somebody.

So, it's not my choice, it's the person involved.

Don't mix that shit up LOL

Go to top