Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 127)

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by .krackjack.

And that guy is not treated like a God. People don't scream unfair unfair for that guy. People donot defend that criminal. People do not celebrate his freedom.

THIS. Matlab look, it's not just India where rich people buy their way out of crimes but the fact that an abusive murderer like him is continuously defended by the industry and sympathizers is what annoys the hell out of me. Jessica's Lal's murderer is known as a criminal and nobody would ever defend him but this murderer is celebrated lmao. 
LOL
murderer really??? is an accident on the same page as murder for you??? accidents can happen anywhere for God's sake ...a murder is intentional Wacko IFians never fail to surprise me with their hatred and their pseudo intellects...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Yes, it does look pretty intentional. Otherwise, there's no reason why one wouldn't record his statement. Paisa hai toh sab hai...kisi ko bhi khareed lo.

Haha..looks like the mystery behind his parole pe parole will not be revealed yet. LOL

That answers both my questions I guess. Venod kameena is super rich. Haan, wohi. It's looks pretty deliberate to me. That would be the first thing anyone would do when some random person comes forward and says I was driving after thirteen years. This case was doomed from the beginning. I legit worry about people who support these murderers while living with their families in India. Matlab it can happen to you or your family too and the murderer will easily get away like these criminals. 
LOL Kya haalta bana diya hain India ki. I am totally not having kids lol. They would suffer the future lmao. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanguftagoopallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

jinlogo ne punishment sirf isliye expect ki as they hate salman not for the victim got a nice slap
baki he is my fav,but i said tht tym also when he got punishment tht law is supreme aur jo wo karenge sahi hoga n now too it is supreme when he got bail ..judge and court logics aur case dekhta hai blind pankhas aur haters nahiLOL accepted 5 yrs punishment decision and will accept this one too..he has got bail under provision of the law

love u salman .
LOL
if they were rejoicing so much after hearing the punishment , i wonder why cant they take the news of his bail so sportingly as well ...LOL

_Darling_

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Star_girl

And that guy is not treated like a God. People don't scream unfair unfair for that guy. People donot defend that criminal. People do not celebrate his freedom.

THIS. Matlab look, it's not just India where rich people buy their way out of crimes but the fact that an abusive murderer like him is continuously defended by the industry and sympathizers is what annoys the hell out of me. Jessica's Lal's murderer is known as a criminal and nobody would ever defend him but this murderer is celebrated lmao. 
LOL
murderer really??? is an accident on the same page as murder for you??? accidents can happen anywhere for God's sake ...a murder is intentional Wacko IFians never fail to surprise me with their hatred and their pseudo intellects...

When he willingly decided to sit on the driver's seat  while being fully drunk and chose to not help the victims, i concur he was up for the murder..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketadventurousmanVeni-Vidi-ViciStar_girlpallavi25

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by -Arsal-

He is a man.

Men dont go behind bars willingly guilty or not.

No living thing gets caged by its own will. It called nature.

I know a man who was drunk driving and killed his childhood best friend who was in the seat next to him. He served jail time and has dedicated his whole life to creating awareness about drunk driving and it's perils. How it's nothing but being stupid. This is someone who has actually learned from his mistakes and has taken full responsibility for it. 

So no. Not everyone tries to save their neck. Some genuinely do feel remorse and guilty for having taken a life due to sheer recklessness. They don't complain about their punishment but fulfill it.  Guys like him might be rare but they're there. So there are men and then there are cowards. Let's not equate the two, shall we? Everyone is not the same. 

Yes. They are called exceptions. Even I knowsuch people. But each one of them, I see a hundred not doing so.

Like I said its nature.

_Darling_

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Look at all the moral preaching going on.
As if all the people would willing put themselves behind bars or wouldnt try their best to get out somehow.

Its the prosecution's fault that they could put together a case in 13 damn years. Not money's nor Salman's. Where was money when he was convicted two days ago??

Salman is a criminal but he is a human too. He is doing what everyone in his position would do. Worm his way out. Its called human nature.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people wouldn't flat out lie in the court of law while under oath. 

And it's not moral preaching. It's just that people are disillusioned. Like you said, he is a criminal. Perhaps the prosecution did screw up. But most people don't look at the legal jargons and proceedings and decide then. Most people looks at the facts in their simplest form as presented to them in layman's terms and form opinions from there.  This is disheartening.  

They will go to any costs to defend themselves. Its a trait of we humans are.

A fomous qoute:
At the right time anyone is capble of doing anything.

I disagree. I think humans are also capable of acting according to their conscience. I don't believe that anyone else in Salman's case would have acted the same way. Some might have, but not everyone. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketadventurousmanTheSmurfsanonymous39HakunaMatata.Star_girlVeni-Vidi-ViciHeyDeviMaiyyapallavi25TheRager

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Disappointed doesn't cover it. I know I shouldn't be surprised but a tiny part of me really hoped that justice would prevail. Abby, LD, star_girl, brianha, charminggenie, scopio_velvet, Hajmola, Chocolover and everyone,hugs. I honestly feel that he will get what he's due. It may not be now or soon but one day he will. The little respect I had for him when I thought he was turning his life with all those charities, meaning he was being remorseful, is completely gone. How much ever anyone says that oh he did so much for so many people, or he has helped countless Does Not exclude the fact that he committed a crime and what is even worse is not accepting it and doing anything to escape from its consequences. The ones who support him will understand this when it is one of their own that is no more (God forbid)

Just what I feel. Apologies in case any one was offended.

Edited by Abhinaya08 - 08 May 2015 at 2:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanEarlyYoungTimespallavi25

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once LOL

What kind of conviction does it take?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsadventurousmanViccoTurmericpallavi25

Go to top