Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This is totally insane . It''s one thing to be a fan, but trying to take your life is something else. .For Godsake, your life is precious nothing to played with.I think the guy needs therapy and help. He needs to be in jail, period (Salman meaning)He took somebody's life. How can blame be put on the victim's family for asking compensation? They are deep in poverty. Edited by siberianpigeon - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Roger

Can this case go to HC division bench after single bench verdict? Or is it restricted to public issues? 

Nope i don think so..I think you can appeal to the division bench only when its ambiguous or some technicality is involved..If its on the merits of the case, i think you have to go to a higher forum..You should check the CrPC to confirm 😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Nope i don think so..I think you can appeal to the division bench only when its ambiguous or some technicality is involved..If its on the merits of the case, i think you have to go to a higher forum..You should check the CrPC to confirm 😆

For this case though , I doubt. It was fairly simple case and bail is usually granted .
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That thread name should have been "Bail Ratan Dhan Paayo"
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_girl

You live in India, right? I legit feel sorry for you having to practice within this mess lol. My brother is a law student too lol. Jethmalani sought-after because he's controversial, matlab we all know how controversy works so well here. Also, we hardly have proper good lawyers anyway. Middle class people can't even afford any of these good lawyers anyway. Waise hi tou super slow judiciary system, upar se yeh sab. Mess. If I remember correctly, didn't Jethmalani defend Manu loser as well and was crying about "trial by media" etc? Wow. 
😆 Oh good, I thought he's out again. Parole mein out hoke bhi he got into the Jessica case. Matlab kamal hi hain. 

Yeah Jethmalani & Abhishek Manu Singhvi are the biggest losers out there 😆 Na, i actually don intend to practice..Cant handle all the pressure & work timings 😆   
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

🤢 Jethmalani ka tou baat hi mat karo. Bloody kameena. TBH, nobody cares about ethics here anymore. So long as money flows in, everything is good lol. You will die anyway, kya karoge inn paiso ka kameeno?
😆 Waise, tell me about Yadav, is he still out on paroles and killing people?

Jethmalani ka naam Ram hai..par usne 2 shaadiyan ki hai..and then displays unbecoming behaviour... Leena Chandravarkar kiss saga etc..disgusting
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know what to say as I was quite disappointed earlier 😆
But then I felt that it's fine as he has done so much for the poor that I can't even dislike him for any reason. 

Not even the corrupt ministers have done anything for the poor but he has atleast tried to repent for his crime.

If he has been responsible for the loss of 1 person from this world, he has given life to 100 more people.

If not today, then tomorrow he will be convicted for the crime but his good work will aways be remembered 😳

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So the case gets suspended, this is just so regretful.

Indian Law is an absolute joke, He gets sentenced at noon, gets 2 days bail by evening and next day their is a fresh bail and the sentence suspension. Wow. Where was this speed all these 13 years?.
Surely the rich and influential are much above law.
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People are still loosing their minds on this case? Waste of time. Everyone go home, sleep tight but don't go out on the footpaths tonight :P

time to go to kashmir ❤️