Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Its not just about being underpaid..They hire such pathetic & inefficient guys as PPs that even a simple case where its pretty easy to formulate arguments ends up getting dragged & the accused goes scot-free simply because the PP din have a good case..You don even need a Harish Salve to beat them..They are that bad ðŸ˜†  If you take 100 criminal cases, 60/ 70 are acquittals..Simply because the PP couldn't prove the case beyond reasonable doubt..And once you are acquitted, its even more tough to overrule the judgment & convict the accused..And you know the worse part? Even if the PP is good, they don bother arguing in these high profile cases..When Jayalalitha appealed for bail, that goddamn PP literally spoke in her favor so she ends up getting a bail ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

I was half expecting S.Swamy to fight against Jaya, now that would have been interesting. ðŸ˜†

But sad state, so many under-trials, incompetent PPs , no wonder it's difficult to get justice. Also the legal loops-holes. Even with net neutrality, while everyone is busy talking about TRAI , the real mess is the IT Act which nobody dares to touch. 

wittyjack thumbnail
It was hilarious to watch arnab tear Abhi and Ajaz apart like a tiger on lambs.Panelists also were amused by stupidity of the Duo 🤣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: wittyjack

It was hilarious to watch arnab tear Abhi and Ajaz apart like a tiger on lambs.Panelists also were amused by stupidity of the Duo 🤣

You made this ID just to say this or u forgot your original id's password ðŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But you know these lawyers don really care about ethics/  reputation beyond a point ðŸ˜†  Ram Jethmalani literally spoke trash while defending Asaram Bapu ðŸ˜†  Literally blamed the 6 year old kid for tempting that pervert ðŸ¤¢

🤢 Jethmalani ka tou baat hi mat karo. Bloody kameena. TBH, nobody cares about ethics here anymore. So long as money flows in, everything is good lol. You will die anyway, kya karoge inn paiso ka kameeno?
😆 Waise, tell me about Yadav, is he still out on paroles and killing people?

wittyjack thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

You made this ID just to say this or u forgot your original id's password ðŸ˜†

Neither
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some PPs are not just in-efficient but the defense could even crack deals with them. Recently, there was a low profile case where few government officials were undergoing trail and all these employees went and offered money to the PP to turn case into their favour. There was a point (once upon a time) when a PP could be free from such accusations but these days it has just become a joke. You have money and you can even influence a PP. I don't know how easy it is to do such things in high-profile cases though.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I was half expecting S.Swamy to fight against Jaya, now that would have been interesting. ðŸ˜†

But sad state, so many under-trials, incompetent PPs , no wonder it's difficult to get justice. Also the legal loops-holes. Even with net neutrality, while everyone is busy talking about TRAI , the real mess is the IT Act which nobody dares to touch. 

Oh S.Swamy is awesome..He is fickle & annoying but a really really intelligent guy ðŸ˜†  Jaya's case is a mess..SC has removed that PP saying it was improper appointment but they haven't ordered for re-trial..Which is good in a way cos a re-trial means Jaya would die but there would be no judgment in sight but its also bad cos the trial was held under that biased PP ðŸ˜†  Either ways, if Jaya is acquitted, i'l hate Modi forever cos without the Centre's influence, you just cant overrule such a brilliant & fool-proof judgment..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_girl

🤢 Jethmalani ka tou baat hi mat karo. Bloody kameena. TBH, nobody cares about ethics here anymore. So long as money flows in, everything is good lol. You will die anyway, kya karoge inn paiso ka kameeno?
😆 Waise, tell me about Yadav, is he still out on paroles and killing people?

Jethmalani is sick..He comes up with such utterly ridiculous arguments..Beats me why he is such a sought after advocate ðŸ˜†

I think his parole plea got rejected a couple of days back..Thank god for small mercies ðŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Roger

Can this case go to HC division bench after single bench verdict? Or is it restricted to public issues? 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jethmalani is sick..He comes up with such utterly ridiculous arguments..Beats me why he is such a sought after advocate ðŸ˜†

I think his parole plea got rejected a couple of days back..Thank god for small mercies ðŸ˜†

You live in India, right? I legit feel sorry for you having to practice within this mess lol. My brother is a law student too lol. Jethmalani sought-after because he's controversial, matlab we all know how controversy works so well here. Also, we hardly have proper good lawyers anyway. Middle class people can't even afford any of these good lawyers anyway. Waise hi tou super slow judiciary system, upar se yeh sab. Mess. If I remember correctly, didn't Jethmalani defend Manu loser as well and was crying about "trial by media" etc? Wow. 
😆 Oh good, I thought he's out again. Parole mein out hoke bhi he got into the Jessica case. Matlab kamal hi hain. 
Edited by Star_girl - 8 years ago