Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Hey bhagwaan πŸ˜† You're hamesha on eh πŸ˜†

Anyhoo, congrats. Looks like BB and PRDP are set to rock and roll this year...

Dekha jo tujhe jaar... ❀️ mein baji guitaar... chhaa raha kaise ye nasha rey... aa raha jeene ka maza rey... 
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Public Prosecutors are atrocious in this country..Most of them cant string two sentences at a stretch & come up with absolutely ridiculous arguments..Most of the good lawyers don wanna become Govt. Councils cos they'l earn much more as practicing advocates..So only the utterly pathetic ones end up becoming PPs thanks to influence from other higher authorities..And the difference is for all to see..When you pit someone of Harish Salve's caliber against a mumbling & clueless PP, you really cant expect justice to be served πŸ˜†

Damn, that's quite pathetic yo. So this is what poor folks get, mumbling idiots. No wonder, the magic of brain trumps all the wealth...πŸ˜† 

I am quite curious to read his defense. Even better would have been watching him live in action...
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Public Prosecutors are atrocious in this country..Most of them cant string two sentences at a stretch & come up with absolutely ridiculous arguments..Most of the good lawyers don wanna become Govt. Councils cos they'l earn much more as practicing advocates..So only the utterly pathetic ones end up becoming PPs thanks to influence from other higher authorities..And the difference is for all to see..When you pit someone of Harish Salve's caliber against a mumbling & clueless PP, you really cant expect justice to be served πŸ˜†

+100.

What I have been saying all along.

The prosecution is so dumb that they couldnt make a case in 13 years. Well the defense team in session court was on par with them too, to be fair.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mediocrity all around. I was shocked as to how he got sentenced in the first place. But then I saw defense's arguments.🀣
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Salve is just on another level. We might think it happened way too quickly because of Salman but it's Salve who engineered it so perfectly. He is just on another level , probably the finest in the country Atm. His Ambani case was beyond. 

Tbh getting bail in this case is not difficult, discrepancies or not,any decent lawyer would have done the job. 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You a lawyer or law student ? Damn, have met many docs but not many shrewd lawyers around hereπŸ˜†

Oh yeah, tell me about shrewd lawyers. I was once on the verge or hitting one utmost cunning lawyer. His statements outside the court reeked of superiority and the way he ridiculed a client for some reason was simply awful. I couldn't understand if the client hired him or vice-e-versa...it left such a bad taste in my mouth. πŸ˜†

@roger : you are here...you bring positivity to this thread. πŸ˜†
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Salve is just on another level. We might think it happened way too quickly because of Salman but it's Salve who engineered it so perfectly. He is just on another level , probably the finest in the country Atm. His Ambani case was beyond. 

Tbh getting bail in this case is not difficult, discrepancies or not,any decent lawyer would have done the job. 

why didn't sanju hire him?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Damn, that's quite pathetic yo. So this is what poor folks get, mumbling idiots. No wonder, the magic of brain trumps all the wealth...πŸ˜† 

I am quite curious to read his defense. Even better would have been watching him live in action...

When i was interning last year, there was this Govt. Council who was so clueless that it was so damn entertaining to watch him argue πŸ˜†  He used to stammer, literally argue like a 5th standard kid & then the Judge had to come up with points on his own cos this guy was obviously a lost cause πŸ˜†  Even kids would come up with better arguments πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

His Ambani case was... 🀒

No matter what, I just can't appreciate him for that particular case. Like never. πŸ˜† Waise, Arnab was shouting that TimesNow brought up the Kamal Khan angle y'day itself ...so is times now as sharp as Salve? πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sanju had no chance- he was earlier booked under TADA, I think and Bombay Blast.Totally different thing. He still had it easy. 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

logic de rahe ho aap aur kehte ho logic of bhai fans? aur kya bolu main? πŸ˜† sab toh aapne hi aapne maan hi maan mein mann liyaπŸ€ͺ ...its not bhai fan logic, its urs πŸ˜†

nah this is logic of bhai fans. I've gathered all this info reading comments of bhai fans, not my doing πŸ˜†

anyways, I'm out, enjoy PRDP and your fantasies. U should tell him 'ek bacha toh banta hain boss' πŸ˜‰