Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 109

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: manofsteel

Well your interpretation  sucks..Stupidity is a crime and you are Guilty of it

my interpretation sucks coz the person i interpreted sucks in whatever they were trying to sayπŸ˜† yes i was stupid enough to deal with a cowardly idiot ...cross my heart πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

More than anything I find it genuinely amusing the loyalty Salman has achieved from his fans. I mean what is it about him to have one of the largest if not THE largest fanbase. There must be something about him to have such loyal fans. Just amused as to what it is about him. 

Fan toh hum aapke bhi bahut tagde hai....  O Die-Hard fan tere hai, tu hi kadar na jaane πŸ˜‰ 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventurousman

haha, bhai ka jalwa and bhai doesn't even come out to acknowledge his fans thus pissing on them but long live bhai and his bhakts πŸ˜†

Saari thread mein tere badi mirchi lagi hui hai, thodi der offline ho ja, thandi shikanjvi pee le, aaraam aa jayega πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran422

Sorry to interrupt but it was a lame reply πŸ˜† @Pri chodo yar they wont undestand. Kyun apna dimag kharab karna :)

🀣 yaar yaha toh topic chhodke log mujhe analyse karte haiπŸ˜†  aise namuna ko kaise chhod doon πŸ˜­
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In all this, the biggest beneficiary is Harish Salve..Must have earned more than a crore in 2 days πŸ˜† I remember one of my friends telling me how Salve once took up a case which was almost impossible to win, told the clients that they have effed up & there is no way they can win and then went to Court with minimal preparation..And boy, did he put up a brilliant show or what..I know everyone is pissed & discussing Salman here & probably pissed at Salve too for twisting things but his prowess as a lawyer is really unparalleled..I cant help but grudgingly admire him at times πŸ˜† These are times when i develop an inferiority complex & wish i was half as good as him πŸ˜†
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

case would run years in high court 
bhai on bail untile then
then in supreme court for year
bhai on bail until then
then bhai will mary daisy 

so it hasn't end it and it won't end for some more decades now! this will continue till salman retires!

so pathetic!
hiddenstar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simran422

another lame reply πŸ˜† Go on!

lameness ki hadh par karni hai aaj toh iskoπŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
5-10 Tickets kamm ho gi for Salman future films from this forum... O no... BC itni collection kamm aayegi overall πŸ˜†
manofsteel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

More than anything I find it genuinely amusing the loyalty Salman has achieved from his fans. I mean what is it about him to have one of the largest if not THE largest fanbase. There must be something about him to have such loyal fans. Just amused as to what it is about him. 

As i said log pathhar ko bhi devta manke pooja karte hai..to " Kuch baat"  patthar mein nahi hoti..."kuch baat ki kami" uski pooja karne walo mein hoti hai!..
simple as that
simran422 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hiddenstar

🀣yaar yaha toh topic chhodke log mujhe analyse karte haiπŸ˜† aise namuna ko kaise chhod doon😭

well your replies are bang on! Hahaha woh to hai namune hi hai πŸ˜† ok i undestand they dont like salman but whay are expecting us fans to hate him as well?? Funny people -_-