Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manofsteel thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

puja shayed aap karte ho aur devta shayed apko dikhai deta hai in a celeb ... humein nahi πŸ˜† if loving is a crime , then i m sure guilty as chargedβ€οΈπŸ˜‰

Well your interpretation  sucks..Stupidity is a crime and you are Guilty of it
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manofsteel

Khud ka ID HDDEN star and calling my Id nakli..irony!

Sorry to interrupt but it was a lame reply πŸ˜† @Pri chodo yar they wont undestand. Kyun apna dimag kharab karna :)
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rJZV7K4Ag[/YOUTUBE]
manofsteel thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Sorry to interrupt but it was a lame reply πŸ˜† @Pri chodo yar they wont undestand. Kyun apna dimag kharab karna :)

Salman ke fans or dimag ki battein?πŸ‘
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

haha but if my point is baseless then so was yours. I can also say I've full faith in my loved ones and they won't commit any such crimes for which I've to not support them πŸ˜‰

its not really pointless it can actually happen, if not with u then maybe with someone else although he will take precaution for his own safety but it can still happen!

he is almost 50, not sure if those sperms are still working 🀣

baat toh hain, nonsensical films banata hain aur log ause worship karte hain. As I said ghor kalyug hain hain bhaisaab, ghor kalyug 🀣

@bold ye baat !  aap apne faith ke saath raho aur hum apneπŸ˜† sab apni apni choice hai yaar...
it is pointless to be deluding sth to happen which wont ... i m sure 13 years must hav brought about him more maturity and responsibility and i dont see it happening ever again ... kehne ko toh kuch bhi socha jaa sakta hai πŸ˜†  

men stay fertile all their life u knowπŸ˜† i m sure they will be as strong as anyone else'sπŸ˜›

ab film bhi dekhnese aitraaz hai ... hum hi toh woh saare films dekhte hai phir aapko itna prob kyun? aap maat dekho na...koi zabardasti toh hai nahi πŸ˜›

simran422 thumbnail

Salman ke fans or dimag ki battein?πŸ‘

another lame reply πŸ˜† Go on!
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Khud ka ID HDDEN star and calling my Id nakli..irony!

yes thats me! πŸ˜Ž any prob u hav with my id name?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Trolls ki id nakli hi hoti hai ... they dont have the guts to show their face thru their real identity and there is no irony to it ...such cowardsπŸ˜†
More than anything I find it genuinely amusing the loyalty Salman has achieved from his fans. I mean what is it about him to have one of the largest if not THE largest fanbase. There must be something about him to have such loyal fans. Just amused as to what it is about him. 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rJZV7K4Ag[/YOUTUBE]

haha, bhai ka jalwa and bhai doesn't even come out to acknowledge his fans thus pissing on them but long live bhai and his bhakts πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Star_girl

IDK I guess people do assume that others won't stan murderers/criminals and get surprised when they do lol. Each to their own I suppose. 
πŸ˜† Anyway, more power to you.

Yes, But if he was murderer, then for me it would've been different most likely. But it's too bad that he's not even if bashers keep screaming day and night that he's, that however doesn't make it true. As for being criminal, fans do want him to get punished. But it's too bad that the bashers don't care about Justice. Instead, they are more worried and angry over why his fans or friend support him or visit him even though it's their right and there is nothing illegal about it.