Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So apt TITLE Bail Ratan Dhan Paayo.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

yeah but u r not really answering, are you? U r already assuming it won't happen but it can happen and that's what I'm asking

If I know the person is guilty, I'll not and it has happened actually and I didn't and that goes for my loved ones and me including (I'll do the time, if I'm guilty) but here u r talking about salman khan like he is your family, when in reality he doesn't even know u exist and he treats his fans as crap, throws their mobile phones, slaps them and what not and yet everyone is worshiping him.

As I said, bhai ka jalwa. Kiya mast entry thi bhai ki, mein toh fan hogaya, paisa vasool ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes i m assuming coz i hav full faith in him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ we will think about it if it happens again ... for now ur point seems baseless... 
hahahaha yh he feels like family to me โ˜บ๏ธ mere hone wale bacche ke baap ๐Ÿคฃ anything else?? common sense yaar, if ppl are worshipping him as u say , kuch toh baat jarur hai unme @bold,good join the club๐Ÿ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

You want to know the Truth?
His fans view point Sucks...they are dumb nd blind in their Love...and they really Need a reality check as Soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜Š

And yes...they are the type of people why this world is now a Corrupt and Ridiculous place ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u very much , sacchai ki murat ji ๐Ÿ˜† anything else we should know about us? ๐Ÿคฃ
manofsteel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

yes i m assuming coz i hav full faith in him ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ we will think about it if it happens again ... for now ur point seems baseless... 

hahahaha yh he feels like family to me โ˜บ๏ธ mere hone wale bacche ke baap ๐Ÿคฃ anything else?? common sense yaar, if ppl are worshipping him as u say , kuch toh baat jarur hai unme @bold,good join the club๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha Log to Patthar ko bhi DEV mante hais..to Khubi pathar mein nai hoti...Kami unke pujne walo mein hoti hai

Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

Not sure who asked you guys to boycott films. Might be seeing stars there? ๐Ÿคช

I think as observers, we are allowed to wonder how much conviction people instill into people who they know have committed crimes.

For example, if I saw a Dawood Ibrahim fan around here, I would definitely wonder what's going on in that shoulder-holder, or if there were more Sanjay Dutt fans around, we'd deffinitely wonder what's going on there too.

It's just science, really ๐Ÿ˜†

They did say to stop watching his movies. I am not saying their exact word and saying they said exactly said boycott his movies, but check out the posts and comments to find it out where they said. Or, how about he should suffer for the rest of his life and every bloody thing should happen to him. Or, calling him rapist, and etc. So much for their so called justice they are keep screaming about.  
Regardless of all this, fans don't support him not getting punishment because we do, and we don't need you all to tell us. But don't tell us to stop supporting or loving him, or else you are morons worshippers blah blah nonsense. We don't expect you all to love him nor are we forcing you all. So better you all do the same Because expecting fans to stop being his fans doesn't even make sense. It's pure hatred. 
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manofsteel

well what did I expect? Jaisa Idol waise fans..totally nonsense๐Ÿ‘

yaha nonsense kya tha?๐Ÿ˜† himmat hai toh asli id se aake dikhao๐Ÿ˜› mid ke peeche chhupke kyun comment karna? ๐Ÿ˜† haanji dabangg khan ki dabangg fans๐Ÿ˜‰
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

haha but if my point is baseless then so was yours. I can also say I've full faith in my loved ones and they won't commit any such crimes for which I've to not support them ๐Ÿ˜‰

its not really pointless it can actually happen, if not with u then maybe with someone else although he will take precaution for his own safety but it can still happen!

he is almost 50, not sure if those sperms are still working ๐Ÿคฃ

baat toh hain, nonsensical films banata hain aur log ause worship karte hain. As I said ghor kalyug hain hain bhaisaab, ghor kalyug ๐Ÿคฃ
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manofsteel

Ha ha Log to Patthar ko bhi DEV mante hais..to Khubi pathar mein nai hoti...Kami unke pujne walo mein hoti hai

puja shayed aap karte ho aur devta shayed apko dikhai deta hai in a celeb ... humein nahi ๐Ÿ˜† if loving is a crime , then i m sure guilty as chargedโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰
manofsteel thumbnail

yaha nonsense kya tha?๐Ÿ˜† himmat hai toh asli id se aake dikhao๐Ÿ˜› mid ke peeche chhupke kyun comment karna? ๐Ÿ˜† haanji dabangg khan ki dabangg fans๐Ÿ˜‰

Khud ka ID HDDEN star and calling my Id nakli..irony!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Because expecting fans to stop being his fans doesn't even make sense. It's pure hatred. 

IDK I guess people do assume that others won't stan murderers/criminals and get surprised when they do lol. Each to their own I suppose. 
๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, more power to you.