Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
But two thread consisting of 0ver 200 pages in a matter of two days.

Bravo IF, Bravo. Fastest moving threads of all time, no??

👏👏👏
🥳
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Doesn't sound too bad tbh. Look Salman wouldn't stay in jail anyway so why not get some money out of him for the victims and make him do community service? This friend of mine was talking about it. Sounds like an okay middle ground to me but he surely needs to pay the 2-3 crores at the least. 

No driving license and under the influence of alcohol. I can't imagine anyone getting away with it if prosecution proves that person was driving the car. But you never know with rich/influential folks. 
Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who is bhaisexual, though 😆

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just read this status lol- "It's great that you are standing by Salman. Just make sure you are not standing on the pavement."
🤣
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventurousman

haha, no one should come under his car but u know he has committed this crime, rite? He is proven guilty too and now you pray so he can be free because u like him and he is free, so you rejoice but lets say tomorrow someone u love dearly comes under his car and he is scott free again. Would u wish then that you would take your prayers and support back and wished that he actually served his time?

@ bold that aint gonna happen... God forbid even if he was guilty at the time , i m sure 13 years has taken a toll on him and the guy has reformed ... yes i will be very happy that he is free 👍🏼
why dont u answer it the other way then? suppose someone u love dearly is involved in such an accident, would u not pray for him and support him??😆 i think ppl dont see the vewipoint of his fans and instead take on riling and mocking them up ... its not easy for us u know .. yes if he is wrong , i m not saying let him be scott free but how can i stop my lifetime love and support for him over an incident that was just a mistake on his part??
manofsteel thumbnail
I was afraid something like this would happen.I think that now case will go on stretching and finally after some 10 20 more years IF justice is served and salman does get jail the case would have been streched too long and would have become irrelevant.The families of victims will be relieved not cause justice is served but the fact that case is finally over.Media and Nation would be exhausted to even give a reaction to the verdict and pass it off like sun rising in the sky everyday. As for salman he will be some 70 years old ..if he makes it alive to 70's with his life style.He would be at a point where his house or jail makes no difference to him, If he decides to get married(God forbid and ruin a girls life) his children would hardly feel for him.Years would have passed by he would be Superstar of the past and young generation then would hardly remember him and notice his jail.And most disappointing is the fact that what this case should have done. I.E A superstar punished for his crime creating impact on citizens that no one is above the law would never be created cause Salman would only be a relic of the past, no longer a superstar just some Old guy, and our Faith in justice of our nation will be as it is today, Uncertain. Edited by manofsteel - 8 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

some ppl are overly horny hence they cant do without showing their sexual frustration out while talking 😆 credit to TM for such a word 😆
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

this is the thing ... more than anything , ppl are burning over the support his loyal fans are giving him😆

Lol, exactly!! They are keep mocking us fans as if we did something when they are angry at people in BW for supporting their enemy Salman whom they hate to extreme. Then they go hate others for visiting Salman's house when anyone would do the same if they knew the person and the family. All this not because many care about justice or anything like that, but they are using this opportunity to bash him and mock his fans when they've always hated him. This is like their best opportunity to bash. And, The most funny and ridiculous is when they expect fans to hate Salman or/and boycott his movies lmao 🤪 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

^This twat 😆
Edited by ShylockHolmes - 8 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Lol, exactly!! They are keep mocking us fans as if we did something when they are angry at people in BW for supporting their enemy Salman whom they hate to extreme. Then they go hate others for visiting Salman's house when anyone would do the same if they knew the person and the family. All this not because many care about justice or anything like that, but they are using this opportunity to bash him and mock his fans when they've always hated him. This is like their best opportunity to bash. And, The most funny and ridiculous is when they expect fans to hate Salman or/and boycott his movies lmao 🤪 

Not sure who asked you guys to boycott films. Might be seeing stars there? 🤪

I think as observers, we are allowed to wonder how much conviction people instill into people who they know have committed crimes.

For example, if I saw a Dawood Ibrahim fan around here, I would definitely wonder what's going on in that shoulder-holder, or if there were more Sanjay Dutt fans around, we'd deffinitely wonder what's going on there too.

It's just science, really 😆