Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hiddenstar

murderer really??? is an accident on the same page as murder for you??? accidents can happen anywhere for God's sake ...a murder is intentional  IFians never fail to surprise me with their hatred and their pseudo intellects...

He's being tried for culpable homicide. -_- 
Originally posted by Chippeshwini

I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once 😆

What kind of conviction does it take?😆

its called 'bhai ka jadoo' yeh dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahin kyunki unke paas akal hi nahin hain samajhne ke liye 😆

they love how cute, hot he looks, they love his style, wah kiya baat hain. He entertains them, baaki sab cheeze jaaye bhaad mein, koi marta hain toh mare, saanu ki, apna tohdi koi mara hain. Bhai kiya fight scene tha, pasia vasool 👏
Originally posted by Chippeshwini

I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once 😆

What kind of conviction does it take?😆
this is the thing ... more than anything , ppl are burning over the support his loyal fans are giving him😆

According to Times Now Kamaal Khan in 2005 said in a statement that Salman Khan was driving the car. Now if Kamaal Khan and Ravindra Patil in his statement has said salman was driving the car then on what basis has the verdict been suspended??where is the justice?? Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
Originally posted by hiddenstar

this is the thing ... more than anything , ppl are burning over the support his loyal fans are giving him😆

No hun, don't overestimate your worth 😆

People are supporting him after knowing that he's getting away with taking away a life, impairing a guy physically for life.

If you're proud of that, if you're proud of that support... then you all are more than welcome to rot in your personal hell.
Edited by Chippeshwini - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Yes. They are called exceptions. Even I knowsuch people. But each one of them, I see a hundred not doing so.

Like I said its nature.
Then why hero worship someone who is not exceptional and doesn't set an example?

Rather lies through his teeth and runs away from the crime he has committed? 😕Edited by BeautyWidBrain - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Coldplaying

According to Times Now Kamaal Khan in 2005 said in a statement that Salman Khan was driving the car. Now if Kamaal Khan in his statement has said salman was driving the car then on what basis has the verdict been suspended??where is the justice??

Bas kar, tujhse na ho payega 😆
ANI @ANI_news  

Decision of court proves that poor has not got justice: Satyapal Singh (frmr Mumbai police comm) on #SalmanVerdict

Originally posted by adventurousman

its called 'bhai ka jadoo' yeh dil mein aata hain samajh mein nahin kyunki unke paas akal hi nahin hain samajhne ke liye 😆

they love how cute, hot he looks, they love his style, wah kiya baat hain. He entertains them, baaki sab cheeze jaaye bhaad mein, koi marta hain toh mare, saanu ki, apna tohdi koi mara hain. Bhai kiya fight scene tha, pasia vasool 👏
koi najaayaaz aulad ko aapna naam na de saanu ki , apun ko bhi toh bas  movies se matlab hai , kya parfectionist hai, paisa vasool...👍🏼 ager tingu ka jadoo hosakta hai toh salman ka kyun nahi?😆
@NewsNationTV: #breakingnews | #SalmanKhan reaches Mumbai Sessions court #SalmanBailOrJail http://t.co/vc3ixPWzi4