Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

jinlogo ne punishment sirf isliye expect ki as they hate salman not for the victim got a nice slap
baki he is my fav,but i said tht tym also when he got punishment tht law is supreme aur jo wo karenge sahi hoga n now too it is supreme when he got bail ..judge and court logics aur case dekhta hai blind pankhas aur haters nahiπŸ˜† accepted 5 yrs punishment decision and will accept this one too..he has got bail under provision of the law

love u salman .
πŸ˜†
if they were rejoicing so much after hearing the punishment , i wonder why cant they take the news of his bail so sportingly as well ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by hiddenstar

murderer really??? is an accident on the same page as murder for you??? accidents can happen anywhere for God's sake ...a murder is intentional  IFians never fail to surprise me with their hatred and their pseudo intellects...

When he willingly decided to sit on the driver's seat  while being fully drunk and chose to not help the victims, i concur he was up for the murder..
Originally posted by chocolover89

I know a man who was drunk driving and killed his childhood best friend who was in the seat next to him. He served jail time and has dedicated his whole life to creating awareness about drunk driving and it's perils. How it's nothing but being stupid. This is someone who has actually learned from his mistakes and has taken full responsibility for it. 

So no. Not everyone tries to save their neck. Some genuinely do feel remorse and guilty for having taken a life due to sheer recklessness. They don't complain about their punishment but fulfill it.  Guys like him might be rare but they're there. So there are men and then there are cowards. Let's not equate the two, shall we? Everyone is not the same. 

Yes. They are called exceptions. Even I knowsuch people. But each one of them, I see a hundred not doing so.

Like I said its nature.
Originally posted by -Arsal-

They will go to any costs to defend themselves. Its a trait of we humans are.

A fomous qoute:
At the right time anyone is capble of doing anything.

I disagree. I think humans are also capable of acting according to their conscience. I don't believe that anyone else in Salman's case would have acted the same way. Some might have, but not everyone. 
Disappointed doesn't cover it. I know I shouldn't be surprised but a tiny part of me really hoped that justice would prevail. Abby, LD, star_girl, brianha, charminggenie, scopio_velvet, Hajmola, Chocolover and everyone,hugs. I honestly feel that he will get what he's due. It may not be now or soon but one day he will. The little respect I had for him when I thought he was turning his life with all those charities, meaning he was being remorseful, is completely gone. How much ever anyone says that oh he did so much for so many people, or he has helped countless Does Not exclude the fact that he committed a crime and what is even worse is not accepting it and doing anything to escape from its consequences. The ones who support him will understand this when it is one of their own that is no more (God forbid)

Just what I feel. Apologies in case any one was offended.
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 8 years ago
I CANNOT believe people are still supporting this twat after he f**king got convicted once πŸ˜†

What kind of conviction does it take?πŸ˜†
Swagat Nahi karoge Hamara πŸ˜†
Money talks,
People shocked,
Fir bhi #BhaiRoxx

πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Star_girl

That answers both my questions I guess. Venod kameena is super rich. Haan, wohi. It's looks pretty deliberate to me. That would be the first thing anyone would do when some random person comes forward and says I was driving after thirteen years. This case was doomed from the beginning. I legit worry about people who support these murderers while living with their families in India. Matlab it can happen to you or your family too and the murderer will easily get away like these criminals.
πŸ˜†Kya haalta bana diya hain India ki. I am totally not having kids lol. They would suffer the future lmao.

Ikr..the judicial system itself looks doomed to me. These are few famous cases where we get to know and see how the rich are getting away but there are hundreds of cases where the rich and influential get away and it goes completely un-noticed and there are thousands of cases where people die even before the final verdict is passed. And then there are other things like witness blackmailing, witness murders, buying PPs etc..etc...basically we are kinda doomed. Lol
nafisa Ali Sodhi @nafisaaliindia  

Salman Khan on his way to Sessions Court for renewal of bail . Thank you Justice of India.

Edited by ShylockHolmes - 8 years ago