Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Fingers being raised on prosecution for not recording the statement of Ashok Singh. Lol, as we expected.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Again when did I say I was attacked by you?? You really lack comprehension skills, you just wanna believe whatever you like.

Are you calling me a bandwagoner...if you are then go and check the previous threads I didn't come posting on this case today. So maybe a little research before calling me that would be helpful.

So just because they were let away then Salman should be let off too?? Will two wrongs make it a right??
If someone kills my sister in an accident and is let off and later someone kills your sister too in an accident and he asks you that please pardon me too because the killer of my sister was let off...will you allow this killer to roam scot free??? Someone who killed your sister, will you let him go cz of the double standard in our society??

I know it's kinda useless to make you see the light cz to me it seems like you have made up your mind. Anyways it would have been nice had you read that fb link

u said i was attacking ppl? who did i attack kindly tell?πŸ˜† yes my comrphension skills are below zero when it comes to you it seems... again another attack  but u wont see me crying about it like u when u urself claimed i dint even attack u in the first placeπŸ˜› why will i waste my time researching on u?πŸ˜† who the hell are you that i will bother so much?πŸ˜•
no it doesnt make it right but i find it unfair on salman ... If justice really is prevailed then it should be done on everyone equally and not use only one celeb as a bali ka bakra for the heck of itπŸ₯±

@bold why the double standards from ur side please pray tell? see just now u told me u hav been fighting ur arse out over here since days over justice on this case? how many other cases hav u been doing the same for?πŸ˜† ghantaa ek bhi nahi ...since its Salman, obviously his haters are moral policing on laws and justice as if they are personal lawyers or family of the victims... 
@italics, i can say the same about u, girl ...πŸ˜† the grass is always greener on the other side.. cant bother sorry .. itna time hai ni mere paasπŸ˜›
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Fingers being raised on prosecution for not recording the statement of Ashok Singh. Lol, as we expected.

It was intentional. Like who would be idiotic enough not to do that? Obviously the people looking to undermine the case. Bhai is a free man forever lmao. 
πŸ˜† Nobody is answering me about Manu Sharma lol. 
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Aww, yes, we moronic fans will keep worshipping him in YOUR face! So so sad, isn't it for you all? πŸ˜­ But what can we do? We don't stop loving our favs even if we think our favorite deserve the punishment. That, however, doesn't mean we will stop supporting and loving our favorite. You see we are honest unlike the many hypocrites who claim and call other actors as criminals for visiting to support Salman, but they will never boycott their movies yet they expect us to hate Salman despite being his fans. Sorry, too bad for you all! πŸ˜­

We will always love Salman in your face! β€οΈπŸ₯³

aye sabash!! πŸ‘ seriously what do they expect from us?πŸ˜† i see no fan of his over here atleast defending him if he is guilty ... i think most of us are just disappointed on the punishment which is fair ...if that us moronic, then i guess we must be ...πŸ˜† God forbid, but if any of their loved ones get into an accident, then i hope they do the same thing they are saying and flee away from the 'criminal' without supporting him πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

It was intentional. Like who would be idiotic enough not to do that? Obviously the people looking to undermine the case. Bhai is a free man forever lmao.
πŸ˜†Nobody is answering me about Manu Sharma lol.

Yes, it does look pretty intentional. Otherwise, there's no reason why one wouldn't record his statement. Paisa hai toh sab hai...kisi ko bhi khareed lo.

Haha..looks like the mystery behind his parole pe parole will not be revealed yet. πŸ˜†
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So its not the first time for the Judge...

Judge Abhay Thipsay granted bail to NSEL fraudster Jignesh Shah.

Justice Abhay Thipsay granted Vanzara bail in fake encounter case

Edited by Zeal17 - 8 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If anyone had looked up Ravindra Patil's statement and investigated using that as base, a lot of the confusion would have been cleared including who all were in the car and at what point, why it took 30 mins to reach the destination (he clearly stated they stopped at Marriott as Salman wanted to meet someone there), etc

In the initial days, Salman's advocates had even said that Patil had been driving the car.. I think the driver Altaf went home during the stop over at Marriott as that is when Salman started driving the car with just the other 2 in the backseat.. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

He is a man.

Men dont go behind bars willingly guilty or not.

No living thing gets caged by its own will. It called nature.

I know a man who was drunk driving and killed his childhood best friend who was in the seat next to him. He served jail time and has dedicated his whole life to creating awareness about drunk driving and it's perils. How it's nothing but being stupid. This is someone who has actually learned from his mistakes and has taken full responsibility for it. 

So no. Not everyone tries to save their neck. Some genuinely do feel remorse and guilty for having taken a life due to sheer recklessness. They don't complain about their punishment but fulfill it.  Guys like him might be rare but they're there. So there are men and then there are cowards. Let's not equate the two, shall we? Everyone is not the same. 
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

THIS. Matlab look, it's not just India where rich people buy their way out of crimes but the fact that an abusive murderer like him is continuously defended by the industry and sympathizers is what annoys the hell out of me. Jessica's Lal's murderer is known as a criminal and nobody would ever defend him but this murderer is celebrated lmao. 
πŸ˜†

murderer really??? is an accident on the same page as murder for you??? accidents can happen anywhere for God's sake ...a murder is intentional  IFians never fail to surprise me with their hatred and their pseudo intellects...
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Yes, it does look pretty intentional. Otherwise, there's no reason why one wouldn't record his statement. Paisa hai toh sab hai...kisi ko bhi khareed lo.

Haha..looks like the mystery behind his parole pe parole will not be revealed yet. πŸ˜†

That answers both my questions I guess. Venod kameena is super rich. Haan, wohi. It's looks pretty deliberate to me. That would be the first thing anyone would do when some random person comes forward and says I was driving after thirteen years. This case was doomed from the beginning. I legit worry about people who support these murderers while living with their families in India. Matlab it can happen to you or your family too and the murderer will easily get away like these criminals. 
πŸ˜† Kya haalta bana diya hain India ki. I am totally not having kids lol. They would suffer the future lmao.