Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Here Salim Khan bullied the driver to take the blame ( according to session Court).πŸ˜†

It would be so ironical if the driver gets 7 years of jail for perjury now.

The driver must get it. And so much Abhijeet and Farah Ali Khan. πŸ˜†They cant afford Salve. πŸ˜‰
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just came back from university ..What happened in this case ?
Anjana Om Kashyap@anjanaomkashyap

Mumbi frmr Police Commissioner & BJP MP Satpal Singh reacts on High Court staying Salman's sentence,"Poor victims have been denied justice "

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Everyone already knew this was going to happen. Nobody is surprised.

Money talks. 

His moronic fans will keep on worshipping him and he will keep enjoying his life.

Aww, yes, we moronic fans will keep worshipping him in YOUR face! So so sad, isn't it for you all? πŸ˜­ But what can we do? We don't stop loving our favs even if we think our favorite deserve the punishment. That, however, doesn't mean we will stop supporting and loving our favorite. You see we are honest unlike the many hypocrites who claim and call other actors as criminals for visiting to support Salman, but they will never boycott their movies yet they expect us to hate Salman despite being his fans. Sorry, too bad for you all! πŸ˜­

We will always love Salman in your face! β€οΈπŸ₯³
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

And that guy is not treated like a God. People don't scream unfair unfair for that guy. People donot defend that criminal. People do not celebrate his freedom.

THIS. Matlab look, it's not just India where rich people buy their way out of crimes but the fact that an abusive murderer like him is continuously defended by the industry and sympathizers is what annoys the hell out of me. Jessica's Lal's murderer is known as a criminal and nobody would ever defend him but this murderer is celebrated lmao. 
πŸ˜†
Rupalov thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now 26thMay.. another day of nautanki. Should have saved the court dates for just before the release dates of BB and PRDP.500 crores pakka ban jaata
Why do the poor,underpaid prosecution lawyers even bother to fight such high profile cases. Bekaar main time waste.
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Aww, yes, we moronic fans will keep worshipping him in YOUR face! So so sad, isn't it for you all?😭But what can we do? We don't stop loving our favs even if we think our favorite deserve the punishment. That, however, doesn't mean we will stop supporting and loving our favorite. You see we are honest unlike the many hypocrites who claim and call other actors as criminals for visiting to support Salman, but they will never boycott their movies yet they expect us to hate Salman despite being his fans. Sorry, too bad for you all!😭

We will always love Salman in your face!❀️πŸ₯³

Yeah I'm not just happy for salman . But happy that so many are unhappy

Last few days of shit talking has just left a bad taste .

But alas justice has been served now
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

The driver must get it. And so much Abhijeet and Farah Ali Khan. πŸ˜†They cant afford Salve. πŸ˜‰

He should, that might even turn out to be an evidence against Salman when HC hears the case again.  But we can call Salman a criminal now. That feeling. πŸ˜›

Abhijeet, Farah just booked their places in Big Boss next season, Bhai has a big heart, he will fund them for life now. πŸ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

who did i attack? u were questioning my ability to comprehend english? wasnt that an attack and u say u were attacked? holy f**k!πŸ˜†

no Darling , again thats my opinion , u are free to disagree... i dont really gel well with bandwagons u see ...πŸ˜†many small actors hav killed more than one ppl in accidents and yet they werent charged... as a fan, i cant help but feel frustrated at the double standards...

Again when did I say I was attacked by you?? You really lack comprehension skills, you just wanna believe whatever you like.

Are you calling me a bandwagoner...if you are then go and check the previous threads I didn't come posting on this case today. So maybe a little research before calling me that would be helpful.

So just because they were let away then Salman should be let off too?? Will two wrongs make it a right??
If someone kills my sister in an accident and is let off and later someone kills your sister too in an accident and he asks you that please pardon me too because the killer of my sister was let off...will you allow this killer to roam scot free??? Someone who killed your sister, will you let him go cz of the double standard in our society??

I know it's kinda useless to make you see the light cz to me it seems like you have made up your mind. Anyways it would have been nice had you read that fb linkEdited by abby_girl30 - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Money Talks, Bullshit Walks!
I wonder how much Sallu paid that High Court Judge?

Well justice has been denied again after 13 yrs wait!

But there is a Higher Justice up there...HE will deliver his justice on this shameless criminal!