Posted: 8 years ago
Hope they are able to prove there is no such thing as a Blackbuck in existence on May 28
Then Bhai will be a free man
Originally posted by mahatma123

Sallu is not allowed to go out of country . He was given fair treatment like any other peorson so there was no special allowance to him๐Ÿ˜Š

Not enough good deeds I reckon. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
TM: Not fair to name call. Pls change the topic title and keep it clean. Bhai on bail was succinct, funny and apt. 
Originally posted by briahna

bechaara when come on the big screen...
"cheer paadh daloonga...chala goli mere seeni parr"

and now when court said you are guilty and serve your time:

toh:

๐Ÿ˜ญjudge meri kuch health issues hain...pls mujhe chodh deh...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He is playing a character on screen.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Do you mean Superman would fly around and beat the crap out of scums in real life??
Originally posted by hiddenstar

m i defending him?? i hope u understand english atleast๐Ÿ˜† if he is guilty, beshaak he should be punished ... but that wont mean i give up my love and support for him in such trying times and i hav my own views against the punishment , call me biased or whatever ... i aint defending him if he is really on the wrong, but i still find the punishment harsh in the sense that the case has been dragged for this long and now they are convicting him with such a high charge whereas any commoner in his place would hav easily gotten away ... he paid the price of being a superstar and is used for setting an example i guess...

The way you were attacking everyone here made me think what's your stand and that's why I asked...so no my English is perfectly fine

Darling go and read this, maybe this will give you perspective of what kind of "harsh punishment" Bhai is getting here https://m.facebook.com/charudutt.acharya/posts/10152991965303640

we don't want this chutiya nangu criminal in our territory!
aise bhi bahut criminals hain , isko bhi seh lo ๐Ÿ˜†

we don't want this chutiya nangu criminal in our territory!
his nangapan is all u see?? hum ne toh abhi tak nahi dekha .. aur aapne ye bhi dekhliya๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Star_girl

I just want to see the people playing the minority card here in the last thread lol. "Minorities targeted in India aww"- WHERE ARE YOUR AVENGERS NOW?
๐Ÿ˜† If anything, it's the majority who suffers in India lol. 

The man who died was a Muslim too wasnt he?
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Look at all the moral preaching going on.
As if all the people would willing put themselves behind bars or wouldnt try their best to get out somehow.

Its the prosecution's fault that they could put together a case in 13 damn years. Not money's nor Salman's. Where was money when he was convicted two days ago??

Salman is a criminal but he is a human too. He is doing what everyone in his position would do. Worm his way out. Its called human nature.

and its proved now that he ain't a man either!

bechaara when come on the big screen...
"cheer paadh daloonga...chala goli mere seeni parr"

and now when court said you are guilty and serve your time:

toh:

๐Ÿ˜ญjudge meri kuch health issues hain...pls mujhe chodh deh...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

his lawyers stated it and he was prohibiting them if u dont know๐Ÿ˜† atleast mock karne se pehle , get the info right๐Ÿ˜›