Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 - Page 90

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hiddenstar

yes i dont understand english... only aristocrats like u understands itπŸ˜†

@bold bottomline is that is ur biggest disappointment..πŸ˜›if u had ur way , u'd make sure no one watches his movies... wahi toh kaha maine..πŸ˜†

Again where did I say it was my BIGGEST disappointment??? Don't put words in my mouth sweetie...khushi main itna bhi pagal mat ho jao ab

Also do you know the meaning of aristocrat??? If you don't know then goggle it because I am not one of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LaFUNgA

LadyDabangg

Gal don't drop to such low level by bringing someone's personal life over here, being a gal insulting another gal like this, this isn't u, don't do it.

chhod ... phir kehti hai ye meri dost hai and she cares about me🀣 aise ghantey ki dost aur care se toh dushmaan accha hai ...πŸ˜† 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also hiddenstar you still didn't reply to me...are you really defending a criminal's ass here??
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ravibans

so how many people ready to stop watching movie of salman and those Bollywood people , those met him and showing their support to him ... πŸ˜›  

ya sirf aaasaram wala pravachan chalega yahan pe πŸ˜† 

SRK = Let's See SRK Fans stop watching his films

AAMiR KHAN - Perfectionist Fans

RANBIR KAPOOR

ARJUN KAPOOR

Let's see if you guys stop watching this Bollywood Brigade's films who supported Criminal Salman Khan...oh i am sorry now he isn't Criminal... πŸ˜†

so how many people ready to stop watching movie of salman and those Bollywood people , those met him and showing their support to him ...πŸ˜›

ya sirf aaasaram wala pravachan chalega yahan peπŸ˜†

Bhai Main toh Ramdev Baba ke Yoga dekhne Wala hoon. ⭐️
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

He is India's O J Simpson. 

nangu  case..
women abuser
killer of innocent
murdered a sole witness

yup..murdered 2 and abuse women. same same.
πŸ˜†but where is o j today. rotting! same gonna happen to this nangu criminal. when the lights go dim...he is alone, just like O J simpson.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abby_girl30

Also hiddenstar you still didn't reply to me...are you really defending a criminal's ass here??

Salman Khan isn't CRIMINAL anymore, Read HC's decision.

so how many people ready to stop watching movie of salman and those Bollywood people , those met him and showing their support to him ... πŸ˜›  

ya sirf aaasaram wala pravachan chalega yahan pe πŸ˜† 

I will be first one to stop watching his movie and shows πŸ˜› Had he gone to jail and completed his sentence he would have earned lot of respect. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Don't forget Sonakshi and Parineeti. And thanks to Farah Khan Ali her brother Zayed might get a movie too.  

This is too much to expect. Dont forget now bhai has to pay Salve Rs. 30 lakh per day. These idiots wasted their time defending bhai. Bhai will give them thenga.πŸ˜†
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kudos to judge of session court - I respect you!
Shame to HC... I kinda knew this will happen especially since Salman has had connections all way to underworld an political parties!

Justice will never be served in India! And I will never have any expectations from the judicary