Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Singer Abhijeet's comments on Salman trial land him in trouble with the law

Click here to enlarge image

BOLLYWOOD singer Abhijeet ran into trouble yesterday after a complaint was filed against him in a Bihar court for his remarks regarding the Salman Khan hit- and- run case.

In a series of tweets, the playback singer expressed solidarity with Salman and said the accident was not the actor's fault but that of the victims who were sleeping on the pavement when the vehicle hit them.

Abhijeet had tweeted, " Come out fraternity, support @ BeingSalmanKhan boldly not hypocriticly Roads footpath r not meant 4 sleeping, not driver's or alcohol's fault," and " Roads are meant for cars and dogs not for people sleeping on them." Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha filed a complaint in the Chief Judicial Magistrate court in Muzaffarpur, where the matter will come up for hearing today. The complainant claimed that he had been hurt by the " derogatory" remarks of the singer, which he saw on TV channels and decided to seek punishment.

Meanwhile, an animal activist in Jaipur, Babu Lal Jaju, also called for Abhijeet's arrest, saying the insensitive comments not only encouraged others to drive vehicles in a drunken state, but also encouraged the killing of dogs on roads. He added that he had written to the Animal Welfare Board of India, Chennai, seeking action against the singer.

this is what you get for trying to be extra relevant at a not-so-relevant time
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rich people putting the blame on their drivers reminds me of the book "the white tiger", it seems to be a prevalent thing, dunno how many of them get away with it. No matter what the poor always has to pay the price.
DianaPrince thumbnail
Are channels supporting him or saying he is guilty?
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hearing going on
Arnab recounting everything that is defense lawyer saying in court.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Defense lawyer asking to suspension culpable homicide section
The 10 year punishment one

Edited by ShylockHolmes - 8 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Judge asked to see ravindra patil statement
briahna thumbnail
i wanna know, isn't bhai embarrassed to keep this saga going. is he going to enjoy his freedom if he gets it?
he is so sissy...mannn..

DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: briahna

i wanna know, isn't bhai embarrassed to keep this saga going. is he going to enjoy his freedom if he gets it?

he is so sissy...mannn..

13 years i assume No😆 So much for the 'honest' bhai😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
CNN-IBN News @ibnlive  

RT @CNNIBNBreaking Bombay HC admits Salman Khan's appeal against conviction in 2002 hit-and-run case, hearing begins

CNN-IBN News @ibnlive  

#SalmanBailOrJail | Sentence should be suspended,it is not a matter of 304(2) but 304(1): @BeingSalmanKhan's lawyer Amit Desai Via @ANI_news

Dragging for another 20 years on!

Edited by chocolover89 - 8 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: briahna

he is so sissy...mannn..

haha, he is not sissy man, he is dabang, de tiger 😆